Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Sign in here so I can put you on permanent ignore.

I can't imagine anything worse than this in boxing and I blame Andre Ward for it.

The least Ward can do is clean this mess he created up by going up and schooling the sex offender who pimped underage girls and kidnapped women and did "things" to tgem

He calls himself Son of God, well no spiritual man will suffer the rapist as "champion"

No, Dawson is done and Stevenson still is a piece of shit.

Comment

Ward beats the hell out of that CRIMINAL. Lineal SMW and LHW champ. To see him all happy and shit when he won, really pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        No, Dawson is done and Stevenson still is a piece of shit.
        This right here.

Comment

I don't know his back story I don't really care about it either. Chad Dawson getting knocked out always puts a smile on my face.

Comment

When you put on the colors of the legendary Kronk Gym your fists are instantly filled with God like powers.

Comment

The fact remains Dawson has not won a fight since fighting Bernard Hopkins. Sure, Dawson got the W, but his soul was taken that night against The Nard Dog.

Hopkins will destroy Stevenson after Mario Kart. Lineal 175 pound champ x3. New oldest champ ever. Legend.

Comment

what happened here?

Comment

What Stevenson was a pimp? Any. Truth.to that?

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                    what happened here?
                    He pimped some hoes back in the day. Typical stuff. I mean, obviously most NSB posters are pimps.

Comment

Working...
                    X