Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    The fact remains Dawson has not won a fight since fighting Bernard Hopkins. Sure, Dawson got the W, but his soul was taken that night against The Nard Dog.

Hopkins will destroy Stevenson after Mario Kart. Lineal 175 pound champ x3. New oldest champ ever. Legend.
    This is so fucking annoying. If anyone ruined Dawson, it's Pascal. Chad's looked lackadaisical since fighting him.

Comment

The fact remains Dawson has not won a fight since fighting Bernard Hopkins. Sure, Dawson got the W, but his soul was taken that night against The Nard Dog.

Hopkins will destroy Stevenson after Mario Kart. Lineal 175 pound champ x3. New oldest champ ever. Legend.
      Exactly this.

And who would support this guy **** him. Lets see Ward or Bhop beat the **** out of him now please

Comment

completely off-topic

Comment

Being a fan doesn't condone the actions someone committed.

Using your logic no one should be a Mike Tyson fan because he raped someone.

Is Stevenson a scumbag for what he did? Of course! But he puts on entertaining fights.
          Last edited by turkas; 06-09-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I was already a fan and still am.

Comment

I betted on him to win just cause of the odds I got but if he dies I can care less

Comment

Who's the Rapist? Chad or the other guy?

Comment

I did. I became a Vitali fan even though he used roids early in his boxing career. Everyone needs a second chance. I still want Fury's bum ass kicked for picking on career Cruiserweight.

Comment

Scumbag pre-fight, still a scumbad post-fight.

Hopefully he asks for Froch again, now that he has a belt Carl can do what Chad failed to.

Comment

Well, he sure raped Dawson inside the ring didn't he?

I don't give a fuck about his persona life, that was an impressive performance and I'd like to see him in the ring again soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X