Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lara beating Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ichee
      Lara can not fight on the inside but it will interesting to see Mayweather fight a boxer that is slick and gameplan is all about distance.

What do everybody think a possible Mayweather stoppage of Alvarez? I think it's possible due to the soft body of Canelo and stamina issues.
      I see no way Floyd stops him. A clear decision, Canelo will hear the final bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ichee
        Lara can not fight on the inside but it will interesting to see Mayweather fight a boxer that is slick and gameplan is all about distance.

What do everybody think a possible Mayweather stoppage of Alvarez? I think it's possible due to the soft body of Canelo and stamina issues.
        Floyd doesn't like to up the pressure, even if he has the other man in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Win or lose, I want Alvarez to fight Lara. I know Mayweather won't because Lara is pretty much the definition of a no name good fighter, but Alvarez better.
          alvarez should be fighting lara next..and the winner of that gets mayweather..then that would be a legit fight. but of course alvarez is oscar's favorite golden goose so he gets a shortcut while guys like lara fight endless eliminators...

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            alvarez should be fighting lara next..and the winner of that gets mayweather..then that would be a legit fight. but of course alvarez is oscar's favorite golden goose so he gets a shortcut while guys like lara fight endless eliminators...
            What would Mayweather do in the meantime? Vacation or fight another washed up can?

Comment

• Floyd better get a Ring the size of his house because he's gonna need it. Once he feels the rockets to the ribs e will turn into Usain Bolt

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Floyd better get a Ring the size of his house because he's gonna need it. Once he feels the rockets to the ribs e will turn into Usain Bolt
                After Floyd lands a few jabs to the body, Canelo will be huffing and puffing by round 4. It's easy to catch Canelo upstairs when you set up the jab to the body. He has no chance of beating Floyd if he try to box with Floyd in the center of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                  Floyds gonna win this one too man, UD......Kudos to "money", one of the best buisnessmen I've seen. If he keeps picking them like this he has a good chance of retireing undefeated as he wants, some dumbasses will even consider him hall of fame worthy.
                  Not H.O.F. worthy? You are out of your mind......

Since he is so good at avoiding dangerous competition, try listing 5 fighters he avoided (thats less than 1/4 of his fights since winning his 1st world championship) that were a serious threat to him.

You list them and then we will all weigh in on the fighters that could have made Money a H.O.F.er if he'd only not avoided them.

Comment

• Originally posted by tacoboxer View Post
                    Not H.O.F. worthy? You are out of your mind......

Since he is so good at avoiding dangerous competition, try listing 5 fighters he avoided (thats less than 1/4 of his fights since winning his 1st world championship) that were a serious threat to him.

You list them and then we will all weigh in on the fighters that could have made Money a H.O.F.er if he'd only not avoided them.
                    I actually think PBF is HOF worthy but then again so is Gatti. Having said that I could list 5 fighters Floyd avoided, some of them were guys he fought later, when they were past their primes, so anyway here goes:

Kostya Tzu
                    Manny Pacquiao
                    Antonio Margarito
                    Sergio Martinez (after claiming he was willing to meet Martinez at 154)
                    A prime Shane Mosley (claiming that Mosley had lost too many times)
                    A prime Cotto (claiming Cotto had lost to Margarito and was no longer valid)

That's six, you get a bonus.

In terms of this fight, I'm not as excited as most. I just don't think Canelo is a dangerous opponent, yes he has enough power to stun opponents but he isn't a huge hitter like a Golovkin or a Matthysse. He couldn't even damage faded and much smaller fighters like Rhodes, M Hatton, Lopez and co. In fact, for at least 6 rounds, Trout was out boxing Canelo thoroughly and people tend to forget the fight was extremely close.

This will not be a fun fight to watch, Floyd will pop Canelo from a distance, do a quick one two on the inside and dance away, repeat the process fo r12 rounds in a dull affair against a guy who is too slow on his feet, has stamina issues (152 might make it worse) and is way too open for straight shots.

Easy win for the Pretty Boy.

Comment

• watch this its awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X