Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara would rip Floyd a new ass hole (at 154 not a PU55Y ASS catchweight). I wouldn't be surprised if this bullshyt catchweight fight is Floyds last time above 147.

Floyd too old nowadays according to his fans.
    Last edited by UTEP; 06-09-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by E.P.T.
      Lara would rip Floyd a new ass hole. I wouldn't be surprised if this bullshyt catchweight fight is Floyds last time above 147.

Floyd too old nowadays.
      They both can fight in the center of the ring, but one thing that separates them is that Floyd knows how to fight on the inside. Just like Rigo, Lara is only great at fighting on the outside, i can't quite put them on Floyd's level as complete all-around fighters. Floyd has a few minor flaws, but you've never really see him completely out of rhythm and uncomfortable in the ring. He always looks comfortable and in total control whether he's fighting in the center of the ring or off the ropes.

Comment

• Out with the old, in with the new!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Canelo Alvarez will needs to use his Jab effectively , pressure ,go to the body early and cut the ring if any thing and needs to be very busy each and every round by having at least 48% power punch connect and punches thrown I think the fight with trout has taught Canelo more than any other fight he has been in due to trout being lefty and having an awkward style it seems the Kid is getting better and better in each outing Money will just need use his defensive genius and avoid the ropes and he will cruise his way to a 12th rd decision I dont think him be so offensive has he has been for the last couple of fights.

Comment

• Everybody is saying that Canelo has a punchers chance. They said the same thing about castillo, corrales, judah, dlh, cotto, ortiz, and mosley. It will take more then power to beat Floyd. You have to be able to cut off the ring and stay on him and not give himselft time to use any kind of offense. I don't see that happening with Canelo given his stamina is not that great, and he fights in spurts. He can't afford to relax and give away rounds like he did with Trout. Floyd will have a field day with him. And if he displays the same type of defense he did with guerrero, then I say it will be an easy night. But who knows Floyd has never looked his best fighting above 147 so maybe it will be actually competitive. We just have to wait and see

Comment

• Originally posted by htown_boxingfan View Post
              Canelo Alvarez will needs to use his Jab effectively , pressure ,go to the body early and cut the ring if any thing and needs to be very busy each and every round by having at least 48% power punch connect and punches thrown I think the fight with trout has taught Canelo more than any other fight he has been in due to trout being lefty and having an awkward style it seems the Kid is getting better and better in each outing Money will just need use his defensive genius and avoid the ropes and he will cruise his way to a 12th rd decision I dont think him be so offensive has he has been for the last couple of fights.
              That seems like a pretty good strategy. The question is will Alvarez have the stamina to do that for 12 straight rounds? Floyd is constantly moving so it will take alot of condtioning to be able to pursue him for that long. Alvarez has shown to tire late and these are against fighters who werre not as elusive as Floyd. Its the fight everyone wanted to see but I have a feeling that Floyd will win easily and be once again criticized for being too good.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Floyd is going to be moving and pot shotting all night because of Canelo's size. Consequently if he wins all of the brain dead posters on here will call the fight boring and criticise Floyd for "running" instead of squaring up and ****ing with a guy who outweighs him by 20-25 pounds.

Again = not much credit and let's move onto Matthysse/Garcia winner as the next one he's ducking/could beat him blah blah. Either that or start talking about how he should keep fighting 54 pounders or move up to 60.
                People who criticize a fighter for displaying the true form of boxing is one that doesnt understand the sport in my opinion.

Comment

• I also find it very amusing that for yearrs Floyd has been accused of fighting nothing but smaller, older, has been fighters. Now that he is fighting a far younger, bigger, fresher opponent people say he is picking on a young and green fighter. I guess people are never satisfied.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
                    I also find it very amusing that for yearrs Floyd has been accused of fighting nothing but smaller, older, has been fighters. Now that he is fighting a far younger, bigger, fresher opponent people say he is picking on a young and green fighter. I guess people are never satisfied.
                    Really? I'd say finally Floyd is fighting a real threat. So kudos.

Comment

• Win or lose, I want Alvarez to fight Lara. I know Mayweather won't because Lara is pretty much the definition of a no name good fighter, but Alvarez better.

Comment

Working...
                      X