No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Denies Return, Furious With Tabloid Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
    I can draw up many, many examples of where a fighter's will was well and truly broken. However, I don't recall ever seeing Antonio Margarito's will ever being broken by Mosley.

Would have been interesting to see how the rematch would have played out in those championship rounds, where Tony was really in his element. Alas, the doctor stopped it and a tired and fatigued Cotto got his revenge.
    margs will wasnt broken the night mosley ****d him, the will of the mexican people was broken. Then it was sht on when they found out how their "hero" disgraced himself and his fans with his plaster wrap.

Woulda coulda shoulda, tony wouldve made it to the championship rounds but his eye looked like a **********s gushing queef hole after a hard nights work

Comment

Anybody who respects this bum has no respect for the sport of boxing.

Comment

He'll be back. Maybe he doesn't quite realize it yet, but he'll be back. He probably floated the idea and it got ahead of itself... But I fully expect to see him back. I didn't believe he was retiring. Maybe Floyd Mayweather will finally fight him now. I don't care who you are, you can't say no to that sort of money.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          LOS ANGELES, CA.-Surprised by recent articles claiming his return to boxing ex World Champion Antonio Margarito has announced that there is absolutely no truth on a possible return to the sport or that he is suffering from financial difficulties due to a divorce.

The Mexican fighter hasn't been in the ring since his December 2011 rematch loss to Miguel Cotto. He announced his retirement on June of last year. Currently, the 'Tijuana Tornado' is living in Los Angeles.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Margo is right in being concerned of the criminal element going after his family. But unfortunetly for him fame and money comes with a price and his personal life will be exposed by the media and the public

Comment

I heard tony was selling tortillas in Tijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
              Lol the boricuas are pissed
              Mexicanos embarassed lol..

Comment

In Porto Rico Margarito is known as the 2nd coming of Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  I heard tony was selling tortillas in Tijuana.
                  LMAO
                  but honestly bro, that would be a good investment from margo, we mexicans love our tortillas.

and good god PR ESQ, that avatar is just AMAZING

Comment

I am glad MargaCheato isn't coming back f**k that coward.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                      Antonio Margarito has nothing more to prove. He is, without question, the baddest man to ever lace up a pair of gloves and he won the best, most significant, most consequential welterweight fight of the last decade and has millions upon millions of fans who will continue to support him and continue to wax fantastic about the glory days gone by.
                      Nah Mosley over Delahoya was the better WW win of the decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X