Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Denies Return, Furious With Tabloid Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on him, enjoy your money and retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
      Cotto retired this bum, it was the last person he fought & I am glad Cotto git his revenge & retired the cheating bum for good,

In your dreams brown eye.......

Comment

You guys are talking like everything is gravy with Margarito, I hope you're right. I was always angry with him after the scandal, and will admit I was glad to see him beaten out of the sport. But if he really is getting divorced that is a huge chunk of his fortune out the window, and he really doesn't have anything left to make money in boxing again.

Comment

Karma be a bitech. What a slob. Good riddance.

Comment

Pacquaio made Margarito damaged goods..as a career long cotto fan I was mad at first about the wraps allegation but went back and watched the first fight..honestly if Margarito had pads on in that fight he would've killed Cotto or done enough damage to have altered his life which is not the case. Objectively go back and watch the punches Miguel got hit with..his defense was atrocious that night and Margarito let his hands go..had those punches landed with anything illegal in them no way could miguel be fighting today. Now the Shane Mosley fight is another story..I think they wanted to be the first people to knock him out or something so the trainer may have indeed loaded wraps but I guess someday we'll find out the whole story.

Comment

It was too good to be true...
              smh the media trying to spread BS rumours..

But I thope the best for him and that he is financially safe to do whatever he wants.
              I still watch his fights everyday and I'm thankful that I got to watch one of the toughest men I've ever seen inside the ring.

Comment

I always liked Margarito, dude had a huge heart, fan friendly style and seemed to be pretty cool as person. But I'm glad he's not coming back, at least he knew when to called it a day unlike Roy or Toney and many others..

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  Karma be a bitech. What a slob. Good riddance.
                  Hypocrite much?

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  War Lamont!!!!!!

Comment

thuggery on suicide watch.

this is a good thing, doe. tony has a flippin glass eye. you can go blind in there. i don't wish blindness on anybody.

Comment

would hate to see him permanently damaged. prime tony would mess up pretty much every welterweight fighting right now actually

Comment

Working...
                      X