Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Denies Return, Furious With Tabloid Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you ******s who talk bad about Margarito listen, even though he tried to cheat vs Mosley, he was the most exciting and fearless boxer, always fighting with heart, for the fans.any boxers also alter their wraps but don't get caught. Mosley and many others are drug users, cheaters. Margarito lost vs Mosley cause he was nervous. He preferred to have permanent damage in an eye rather than surrender vs Pacman. Cotto lost like a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      One of the principles in law is being innocent until proven guilty (evidence is required to assure culpability)

I agree, and this bum cheater had been proven guilty in the Mosley fight, that's all I need to know. Sorry but I don't consider a fighter who puts bricks in his gloves to fight a 40 years old man courageous, I consider that being a pus**
      You just contradicted yourself cuz absolutely no proof of foul play in ANY of his fights exists.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        I can draw up many, many examples of where a fighter's will was well and truly broken. However, I don't recall ever seeing Antonio Margarito's will ever being broken by Mosley.

Yes, we do. He has 38 professional wins under his belt.

I'm not the slightest bit mad. Cotto was landing punches to Tony's face all night long during the first fight, as well; didn't prevent him from absorbing a pasting from Tony.

Would have been interesting to see how the rematch would have played out in those championship rounds, where Tony was really in his element. Alas, the doctor stopped it and a tired and fatigued Cotto got his revenge.

Antonio is an exposed cheater. AS for his 38 wins? - One word :Plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          you can call margarito a cheater or what not but you got to give it to the man he was a monster in the ring.oh and btw lets not forget that the biggest cheater in boxing was a man named LUIS RESTO a puerto rican boxer from juncos puerto rico.

Pointing the guilt finger in the direction of Resto does not change the fact that Margarito was cheating. As for him being a Monster in the ring? You're serious? When the scales are tipped in ones favor alla Maragritos especially with loaded gloves even Janet Jackson will be a "Monster in The Ring".

I once loved Margarito and thought he would go down in Boxing History but once he was exposed i was devastated and let go of all the respect and admiration that I once had for him. Zero tolerance for cheaters, liars and such in sports.
          Last edited by LAPete; 05-24-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Damn I wanted a Martinez Rematch to break some hearts lol

Comment

Working...
            X