Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Denies Return, Furious With Tabloid Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio Margarito has nothing more to prove. He is, without question, the baddest man to ever lace up a pair of gloves and he won the best, most significant, most consequential welterweight fight of the last decade and has millions upon millions of fans who will continue to support him and continue to wax fantastic about the glory days gone by.

Comment

Tony aint sht, got his azz handed to him by mosley, pac, and cotto. He's probably eating a bag of d1cks as we speak.

Comment

The only person who handed Margarito his ass during the Cotto rematch was the ringside doctor who stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
          Karma be a bitech. What a slob. Good riddance.
          Lol the boricuas are pissed

Comment

Originally posted by PopPopPop
            .... He didn't do nothing in his revenge match but huge and try to thumb that eye.....
            Wow, when did history become his story?

Comment

respect to the champ.

I wish every fighter was like him.
              How can you respect a cheater? Margaritas career is phony.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                Antonio Margarito has nothing more to prove. He is, without question, the baddest man to ever lace up a pair of gloves and he won the best, most significant, most consequential welterweight fight of the last decade and has millions upon millions of fans who will continue to support him and continue to wax fantastic about the glory days gone by.
                He actually does have something to prove, winning without his wraps, and we know how thats been going.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  The only person who handed Margarito his ass during the Cotto rematch was the ringside doctor who stopped it.
                  You are just mad that marg got worked by cotto. Last time i saw the fight it was cotto landing punches to margs face all night long...thats why the doc stopped the fight. Is funny how the mexicans say the pr's are butthurt from the first fight when the mexicans are butthurt from the outcome of the second fight.

Comment

remeber it how you want, but what I and most non bias emotions boxing fans remeber is that Pacquaio retired Margarito, and that Cotto Quit against Margarito and He didn't do nothing in his revenge match but huge and try to thumb that eye Pacquaio destroyed.

Margarito>Cotto

Just how it is.

PS: Cotto even admitted Margarito punches felt the same in the rematch.
                    Bosshogg calling himself non-bias. I almost spit out my coffee. History shows Mosley broke his will, Manny broke his eye socket, Cotto retired him. Period end of story. Facts, not opinion.

Comment

I can draw up many, many examples of where a fighter's will was well and truly broken. However, I don't recall ever seeing Antonio Margarito's will ever being broken by Mosley.

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                      and we know how thats been going.

Yes, we do. He has 38 professional wins under his belt.

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      You are just mad that marg got worked by cotto. Last time i saw the fight it was cotto landing punches to margs face all night long...thats why the doc stopped the fight. Is funny how the mexicans say the pr's are butthurt from the first fight when the mexicans are butthurt from the outcome of the second fight.

I'm not the slightest bit mad. Cotto was landing punches to Tony's face all night long during the first fight, as well; didn't prevent him from absorbing a pasting from Tony.

Would have been interesting to see how the rematch would have played out in those championship rounds, where Tony was really in his element. Alas, the doctor stopped it and a tired and fatigued Cotto got his revenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X