No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    I love how the statements of one man grow and eventually morph Mayweather into a coward. Floyd puts on a dazzling display of ring prowess and this is what he gets from the "fans" of the sport? Mayweather doesn't get to state his side or what he believes its just string him up. I don't get this site, do you guys love boxing at all, seriously?
    Like this,

"Mannys is on steroids"?

Comment

• Canelo must not count.

I think Miguel Cotto is a hell of a fighter, a strong solid 154-pounder. Pacquiao was trying to fight him at 147. I would never want to put a fighter in a position where he's not comfortable. I want a guy when he's at his best. If he's at his best at 154 and he's strong and he's solid, then that's the fight we're fighting at. I walk around at 150, but at the end of the day - skills pay the bills.

De La Hoya - Pacquiao fights him at a catch-weight. Cotto - he fights him at a catchweight. When I fought De La Hoya, I said 'give him to me at 154.' With Cotto - 'give him to me at 154.' Give me the guys where they are comfortable at their weight so there are no excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        There has been zero confirmation on this "weight issue" from Schaefer, Haymon, Ellerbe, Sr., Roger or Floyd himself. With that being said, this fight should take place at 154 with a rehydration clause. Of course you have those **** heads on this site who look for anything to parade something negative about Floyd, but common sense tells you, there's 2 sides to every story. Floyd is a welterweight who happens to have a title at 154.He is not a 154 fighter, but that does not mean he can't fight Jr. Middle's. This fight has absolutely no business at 147, even though Floyd would be the A-Side, and he does have the right to make that request, I just don't agree with it. A rehydration clause is reasonable, Floyd walks around at 149, Canelo walks around at 177, how can anybody consider him bringing up weight as a duck? You people are ******. "NO ONE CAN BEAT FLOYD SO WE NEED A 180 POUNDER TO GET THE JOB DONE, AND IF FLOYD DOESN'T LOSE WE WILL HATE HIM FOREVER GRRRR!" Lol, you ladies are hilarious. Slamming your gavel without allowing the defendant to plead his case, shame. If it's true, I call it a duck right along with you lames.
        the reason why people are bothered is bc is just another example in a long list. If Floyd fought Pacquiao I guarantee that peoplewouldnt be talkin as much ****. now. its just that we're all sick of him calling himself the greatest when he will never take any really tough fights

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          If you're unbiased,why does it need a re-hydration clause when both are 154 champs?
          Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Another rehaydration tard....amazing how they are all floboners!

all you have to do is look at JtheBiasedforFloyd post history..... and see a floids infested flowmoe***ual.

notice how all these new flloyd fluffing alts have totally dishonest usernames like
          JtheUnbiased,TheTruth,BoxingFollower,REalBoxingFan smdh at these repugnant human beings.

Comment

• I thought Floyd doesn't do catchweights and wants to fight guys at there own weight clss - oh yeah, only for guys past their prie, not fast, powerful 22 yr old champs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
              Well one of them is in post #402, and made another post right here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post13356259
              Not sure who PBR is. Fill me in. as for the others, lol....every year they deflect and defend, only to have everything blow up in their face.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Its a pic of broner on the left acting *****...the other two are you and starz20.
                I got your attention I see... your life must suck you have over 30 post on one thread hating lol... LOSER your a special kid! I will not respond to a lil girl looking for attention after this post... I got you mad lol! You can't even talk boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                  If you're unbiased,why does it need a re-hydration clause when both are 154 champs?
                  Well because one is a 154 champ who comes in at 175. The other is a welterweight who goes up to 154 fights weighing 148.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Posts so far itt

Junior gong:53

you care more about Floyd than you do your own hero
                    I dont have hero's grubby...although I appear to have a follower!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      So what are you saying, Floyd isn't a 154 pound title holder? If you aren't a 154 pound fighter, you shouldn't be ranked nor hold a title there. That's just being simple, honest and neutral. I too think Floyd is too small for 154 but that doesn't mitigate the fact that he has a belt there and is Canelo's mandatory.
                      Skrew the belt, no one cares about belts in boxing anymore. He can give that up. All Im saying is, he isnt obligated to put his 36 yr old body through something like this against a 170lber. It aint right to call him a ducker on this one. I dont think Floyd cares about the belt, but without it, people would still say this fight should be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X