No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
    Not sure who PBR is. Fill me in. as for the others, lol....every year they deflect and defend, only to have everything blow up in their face.
    Check green karma.

Comment

Like this,

"Mannys is on steroids"?
      or "self preservation"

Comment

• floyd is better off staying at 147 and not fighting canelo at all if he's gonna demand a catch weight. that would be pretty embarrassing after everything he has said about pacquiao and his catch weights.

Comment

Like this,

"Mannys is on steroids"?
          As I recall the charge was roundly rebuffed by the devoted drones of Pacquiao, so whereas Mayweather can level a charge he's also a way better target. I just find it fascinating how quickly the wolves come baying at the moon with this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
            Wow, this is shameful. As a huge Floyd fan, I can not defend this at all. This is coming from the same guy who last year said this bullsh-t:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ao-more--49151

Yeah Floyd, except Canelo Alvarez, right?

Shameful.
            much respect - some Floyd fans at least can sometimes see the hypocricy

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Another rehaydration tard....amazing how they are all floboners!
              Just admit that you think it takes a 175 pounder to crack the Mayweather puzzle lol, sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                I got your attention I see... your life must suck you have over 30 post on one thread hating lol... LOSER your a special kid! I will not respond to a lil girl looking for attention after this post... I got you mad lol! You can't even talk boxing.
                Your attention? You have responded to the same post of mine twice...I think its fair to say I have yours my little bumsniffing floydiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Ok so Canelo weighed 172 his last fight on fight night.
                  Then tell Canelo to move up and fight Ward
                  Exactly.

Even at 154 Floyd would still box Canelo's off.

The haters just want ONE guy to beat Mayweather so they can sleep a little better. Doesn't matter which guy, they just want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Skrew the belt, no one cares about belts in boxing anymore. He can give that up. All Im saying is, he isnt obligated to put his 36 yr old body through something like this against a 170lber. It aint right to call him a ducker on this one. I dont think Floyd cares about the belt, but without it, people would still say this fight should be made.
                    Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Just admit that you think it takes a 175 pounder to crack the Mayweather puzzle lol, sad.

canelo is now a light heavy weight?

utterly repugnant posters on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Well because one is a 154 champ who comes in at 175. The other is a welterweight who goes up to 154 fights weighing 148.
                      What is it? in the space of three posts from you he has been 175, 177 and 180...by september you will have bulked him up to HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X