Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is true, it is a total bitch move by Floyd. This is a lot of circle jerking over a little interview snippet though...but I guess that is all you guys have left after the past 7 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      No brotha you're the one that sounds obssessed with Floyd, no one can say anything remotly negative about floyd, without you jumping in his defence.....get some help pronto!!!!
      Look at my avi. Im on the gingers side. Tsk tsk tsk

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        I already schooled you on here... Juts because you don't say the N word doesn't mean you haven't made racist comments... Like "******" and "Worldstar hip-hop" which is used mostly towards the black community. I keep it strictly on topic when it comes to fighters and boxing like my first posy on here.

But I bet you this... the shyt your talking over the internet would never be repeated in my face if we ever met.
        My god, what a reach. Charlie zelenoff is the living embodiment of WSHH, and last I checked people of all races live in ******s, you thick twat. So basically, no, you couldnt find one because one doesnt exiast and you're ****** ass isnt cerebral enough to even know what it is by definition or even recognise it if you did see it! Grow the **** up and get the chip off your shoulder you oversensitive, but habitually incorrect ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          There has been zero confirmation on this "weight issue" from Schaefer, Haymon, Ellerbe, Sr., Roger or Floyd himself. With that being said, this fight should take place at 154 with a rehydration clause. Of course you have those **** heads on this site who look for anything to parade something negative about Floyd, but common sense tells you, there's 2 sides to every story. Floyd is a welterweight who happens to have a title at 154.He is not a 154 fighter, but that does not mean he can't fight Jr. Middle's. This fight has absolutely no business at 147, even though Floyd would be the A-Side, and he does have the right to make that request, I just don't agree with it. A rehydration clause is reasonable, Floyd walks around at 149, Canelo walks around at 177, how can anybody consider him bringing up weight as a duck? You people are ******. "NO ONE CAN BEAT FLOYD SO WE NEED A 180 POUNDER TO GET THE JOB DONE, AND IF FLOYD DOESN'T LOSE WE WILL HATE HIM FOREVER GRRRR!" Lol, you ladies are hilarious. Slamming your gavel without allowing the defendant to plead his case, shame. If it's true, I call it a duck right along with you lames.
          If you're unbiased,why does it need a re-hydration clause when both are 154 champs?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
            Better question, where are Spacey, VWebb, Imdazed, Larry, Kev, Dios Dominicano, etc?
            Well one of them is in post #402, and made another post right here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post13356259

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Im not a F.loydiot, but I always felt that any fight at 54, is a bonus fight. He cant even make 54. Because he's naturally 47lber, he will make 152 at the most, then accidentally come in weighing 148 on fight night. I think if Canelo wanted he could walk through Floyd's punches, and break his chest. When Floyd tried to wrestle with Cotto, Cotto bulldozed through him, and Floyd slid backwards on his feet. Cotto looked like Hagler to me.

Same reason Cotto beat Judah. Because Judah was too small, and Cotto just rammed through him. I feel that Floyd was too small, skinny, and weak to beat Cotto in his prime.
              So what are you saying, Floyd isn't a 154 pound title holder? If you aren't a 154 pound fighter, you shouldn't be ranked nor hold a title there. That's just being simple, honest and neutral. I too think Floyd is too small for 154 but that doesn't mitigate the fact that he has a belt there and is Canelo's mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                There has been zero confirmation on this "weight issue" from Schaefer, Haymon, Ellerbe, Sr., Roger or Floyd himself. With that being said, this fight should take place at 154 with a rehydration clause. Of course you have those **** heads on this site who look for anything to parade something negative about Floyd, but common sense tells you, there's 2 sides to every story. Floyd is a welterweight who happens to have a title at 154.He is not a 154 fighter, but that does not mean he can't fight Jr. Middle's. This fight has absolutely no business at 147, even though Floyd would be the A-Side, and he does have the right to make that request, I just don't agree with it. A rehydration clause is reasonable, Floyd walks around at 149, Canelo walks around at 177, how can anybody consider him bringing up weight as a duck? You people are ******. "NO ONE CAN BEAT FLOYD SO WE NEED A 180 POUNDER TO GET THE JOB DONE, AND IF FLOYD DOESN'T LOSE WE WILL HATE HIM FOREVER GRRRR!" Lol, you ladies are hilarious. Slamming your gavel without allowing the defendant to plead his case, shame. If it's true, I call it a duck right along with you lames.
                Another rehaydration tard....amazing how they are all floboners!

Comment

• Posts so far itt

Junior gong:53

you care more about Floyd than you do your own hero

Comment

• Floyd wants the advantage, he won't let Canelo come in at 175.
                    Canelo wants the advantage, he wants to come in at 175. What are we arguing here people? sheesh. Fight at 154, Canelo shouldn't be allowed to come in higher than 165, i think thats cool

Comment

• Canelo's people say 0 chance of the fight being below 154. Floyd say only at 147. They fight at 150. It's called negotiations. If I'm not mistaken Floyd is the draw. Canelo is the opponent. When does the opponent get to dictate the terms of a match. Only when it comes to Floyd I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X