No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    He is obligated if he holds a belt at the weight. He should vacate the belt and state he feels they're too big if that's what he thinks.
    He may do that, but the fans are so unfair, they will call him a ducker, since he has a reputation for avoiding certain fights. But this aint a duck move to me. If we all were being real, then we'd agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      IM NOT A FLOYD FAN,
      Yes you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Stating the generic obvious aren't we? Unless you have the inside scoop on the Smoke-filled backroom deals that are going on, keep your Boxing centenarian wisdom to yourself.
        So you're sticking to offering nothing then, okay......

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Yes you are.
          a floids infested flowmosexual through and through.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            It is NOT about agreeing, I am giving you FACTS! How can ANYONE co-sign Floyds own contradictions!!!!! From Floyd, what he says here is he is putting PLASTER along next to Catchweights in the same breath as meaning a REALLY BAD THING TO DO: Like I said before, I’ve never fought a guy at a catchweight. I don’t fight guys at catchweights. I don’t plaster my gloves. These are things I don’t do, because I’m not that type of guy.
            Ok if I'm not mistaken the article actually said Floyd REJECTED the catch weight so how are you spitting facts? I'm cool with you giving your thoughts man but when you start insulting people it takes it somewhere other than just talking about Boxing. That's all I'm saying

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              And heres the first one!^^^
              He's right though.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                How many of the greatest ever were asked to fight a guy who comes in 4 weight classes higher than himself?
                Talk about exaggerating.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  b...b...but Floyd was sick when he fought Cotto

"Source?"

uh...uhmm..uhhh Floyd said so!
                  Let's not forget the "hurt hand" excuse vs Guerrero as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    They would be fighting at 154. What is this four weightclasses ****?
                    Canelo rehydrates to 175 does he not? Don't play stupid to serve your argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Personally I don't buy it, Canelo's trainer could be making the whole thing up, wouldn't be surprised to see Floyd's camp deny this.

But if its true, Fuck you, Floyd.
                      Did Mayweather team ever came out and deny Canelo's acusations on the "he promised me a fight if I fight on the undercard of Floyd?" no never!!! So theres got to be some truth about this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X