• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post

Lol floms

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      IM NOT A FLOYD FAN, you dont have to pretend to not understand, just so you can have the last word. Floyd only fought for the belt, to make the fight more promotable. Make it seem like its a big championship fight. If Floyd does refuse to fight Canelo, and give up the belt, then people will say he's ducking.

As far as him defending it against another champion, thats up to Floyd if he wants to do that. He's really not built for it, but its not right for people to attack him for this one. Once Pac destroys Rios, people will be begging to see him fight Floyd all over again, and when Floyd ducks, THEN you can attack Floyd for not fighting the best in his weight class.

Im not sold on this one here.
      we don't have to wait till November or include Canelo, Floyd has already ducked Pac along with a few others

Comment

He may do that, but the fans are so unfair, they will call him a ducker, since he has a reputation for avoiding certain fights. But this aint a duck move to me. If we all were being real, then we'd agree.
        you are being real stupid.

we all agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          Yes you are.
          No Im not. I was having his back during the whole Pac mess, and then he came out and demanded 100% of the revenue when we were all excited about him calling Pac out. I have not been a die hard ever since.

Comment

IM NOT A FLOYD FAN, you dont have to pretend to not understand, just so you can have the last word. Floyd only fought for the belt, to make the fight more promotable. Make it seem like its a big championship fight. If Floyd does refuse to fight Canelo, and give up the belt, then people will say he's ducking.

As far as him defending it against another champion, thats up to Floyd if he wants to do that. He's really not built for it, but its not right for people to attack him for this one. Once Pac destroys Rios, people will be begging to see him fight Floyd all over again, and when Floyd ducks, THEN you can attack Floyd for not fighting the best in his weight class.

Im not sold on this one here.
            You've been a huge Floyd fan. You even admitted it in the past. I gave you green k for stepping off his knob at one point. Fighting for a belt doesn't make anything more marketable. Thats just another excuse. Floyd doesn't fight for belts, remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by C E L L View Post
              you are being real stupid.

we all agree.
              No, everyone's saying he's a ducker for not fighting Martinez at 54, and Canelo now. I never felt he was obligated to fight anyone at 54. Those are BONUS fights. He's only obligated to fight Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTRACY0005 View Post
                He's right though.
                No, he wrong doe..

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  Canelo rehydrates to 175 does he not? Don't play stupid to serve your argument.
                  do you have proof?

still,

Floyd is the current 2x 154lb champion. He should fight a 154lb fighter.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

Comment

• Originally posted by C E L L View Post
                    all those name from one guy....pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                      You've been a huge Floyd fan. You even admitted it in the past. I gave you green k for stepping off his knob at one point. Fighting for a belt doesn't make anything more marketable. Thats just another excuse. Floyd doesn't fight for belts, remember?
                      Im not a Floyd fan, I just admitted he was a ducker. But if you feel I AM a Floyd fan, then you are entitled to your opinion. I will not argue about that furthermore.

But why are you pretending that you dont understand him marketing the fight as something important, by putting a belt on the line? When you JUST ADMITTED THAT FLOYD DOESNT CARE ABOUT BELTS?

I already told you, you dont have to pretend to feel this way, or that way. Lets just be real. Floyd aint obligated to fight Canelo. He too small.

Comment

Working...
                      X