No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    i liked his movement, but his left hook (his best punch all through 130,135,140) was almost non existent. He wasn't able to follow those right hand lasers with left hooks too often.
    That seems to be a pattern now. He loves the right hand and throws it twice as much as his other punches combined. Not like he's needed to throw anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      That seems to be a pattern now. He loves the right hand and throws it twice as much as his other punches combined. Not like he's needed to throw anything else.

yes, but his left hook was his best punch even up to in the ODLH and Hatton fights. Just re watching the fight now....damn he looked like RJJ in rds 11 and 12. Liked his movement in this fight....but he did make alot of mistakes that Guerrero wasn't able to capitalise on.

Comment

• I hope you guys didn't pay $70.00 for an ESPN fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          yes, but his left hook was his best punch even up to in the ODLH and Hatton fights. Just re watching the fight now....damn he looked like RJJ in rds 11 and 12. Liked his movement in this fight....but he did make alot of mistakes that Guerrero wasn't able to capitalise on.
          Excellent post. Floyd looked good but ghost definitely had chances. There were some things that a more offensive fighter easilky could have exploited. Ghost arms were half an inch longer floyds chin wouldve gotten touched often.

Comment

• Pretty much the one-sided fight I was expecting, though I was surprised that Mayweather felt compelled to lock up Guerrero's arm almost every single time they got on the inside. Didn't think he'd need to resort to that, but whatever.

Comment

• Guerrero just didn't have the weapons and the speed to compete with mayweather.

I hope Mayweather finally grow some balls and fight Pacquiao.

Comment

• brilliant display of boxing but fcuk me, that wasnt the most exciting of fights iv ever seen. he could have at least thrown a few combos!

Comment

• mayweather could have won a gold medal in running instead of bronze.he grabbed and held and ran. this guy has so much talent but some how cant seem to find a KO.

Comment

• Overall great performance by Mayweather; It's the best I've seen him look in years. To me it was very reminiscent to the Diego Corrales bout. He managed to neutralize Guerrero's attacks by keeping the action in the center of the ring and staying off the ropes and out of the corners. Robert never had a chance. Most of all, I was very impressed with his leg movement. His legs appeared much lighter and faster at this weight, as opposed to his previous weight of 154 lbs, where he challenged Cotto when they appeared a lot heavier and slower; Which culminated in him absorbing many more punches in that bout.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                      looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
                      There was no close rounds,no way it was a draw mayweather schooled him.

Comment

Working...
                      X