No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    Mayweather painted an absolute masterpiece. Embarrassing that Guerrero even lifted his arms after the bell.
    I gave him one round.
    You are a total idiot and take that picture of Mares off, he is a man, you like cowards like Floyd. Paintead a masterpiece?? FYou !!!

Comment

• He called Floyd a coward. Typical Homer. Floyd would beat Canelo's ass too.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidkidd View Post
        Mayweather is #1 pound for pound and the WELTERWEIGHT Champion of the world. Give him some credit hes consistently beat everybody who is anybody at 147 and he beat them while they were winning. A lot of people love to scream he won't fight Canelo. Honestly why should he? Floyd is the man to beat in boxing, a natural 147 pounder, Canelo weighs close to 180 pounds on fight night. If Canelo wants to dethrone Mayweather then tell him to meet him in his weight class since Floyd is indeed the Champ. If the klitchko bros start calling Mayweather out do you guys expect him to move up to heavyweight to fight them? Mayweather beats Welterweights not super middle weights. Canelo has more to prove in his own weight class anyway
        Hey but it was OK for Floyd to fight tiny Marquez?? Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
          looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
          No there wasn't.

Comment

• i dont get why nobody is banning "budfr"...that dude is trolling the shiet out of this site...

Comment

• Floyd is gifted with supreme relexes and speed. Only two ways to beat him. On the inside, which won't happen because he grabs and holds or runs. Or if one is faster - but nobody his size is.

So as long as he keeps grabbing and holding and runs, he wins. He will always win and is a great but will never achieve the legacy of the top greats who really fought and not just grab and hold when they had the speed advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                Sure, fighting once a year, hugging and running. I can win like that too. Idiot.

You wouldnt, but dont let that get in your way

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Hey but it was OK for Floyd to fight tiny Marquez?? Idiot.
                  Hey kid , Manny was bigger than Floyd fighting JMM , dont you understand anything , go find another hero because your last one was a CWing fake that will be made to look like a B grader if he ever gets in with Floyd , its not even close it will be easier than the schooling JMM and Guerrero got .

Manny would get beat by Guerrero just like Robert beat him in sparring , go and gather all your pac ****** friends and start campaigning for a Guerrero vs Pac fight .lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    i dont get why nobody is banning "budfr"...that dude is trolling the shiet out of this site...
                    Why??? For saying the truth?? Itīs called freedom of speech and itīs my opinion and the truth. Many people agree with my comments. You donīt because you are a fan of Floyd. Payin 70 bucks to see a " boxer " hug and run is not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
                      Floyd is gifted with supreme relexes and speed. Only two ways to beat him. On the inside, which won't happen because he grabs and holds or runs. Or if one is faster - but nobody his size is.

So as long as he keeps grabbing and holding and runs, he wins. He will always win and is a great but will never achieve the legacy of the top greats who really fought and not just grab and hold when they had the speed advantage.
                      Finally someone with a perfect definition of Floyd the coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X