No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
    You obviously know shyt about Boxing so I won't entertain you after this as I am typing this from my iPhone and I no longer have free data with Verizon. Salido's win was changed to a NC he initially got the W! Sergio is a very small MW who said he could fight as low as 150lbs if he wanted to but no one down there wants to fight him including Floyd. And don't start making excuses about not fighting Canelo cuz as I recall Floyd was calling Canelo out as a 19 year old boy! Now that Canelo is a man he's too big??!! GTFOH with that bullshyt ya bish!!! You just got owned!!! Good night!! I love Boxing!! And God bless America!!
    If the fight was ruled a no contest and Guerrero only had one loss then that means he didn't lose to Salido correct? Martinez agreed to coming down to 154 for Floyd OR Pacman and that still doesn't change the fact Mayweather is a 147 pound fighter. He is the man to beat why should he be chasing anybody? If Canelo wants him he needs to use his discipline get down to 147 and pursue a fight. Mayweather has nothin left to prove. And Floyd has never once called Canelo out. You're gonna have to show me proof on that one

Comment

• Great performance.

What a great fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
        Floyd 9-3. He fought well, but clinched a lot. Probably had to do with him switching back to his pops as a trainer.
        I see any clinching having to do with RG coming into FM with his head at chest (Floyd's) height while FM is on the ropes. FM did a great job of holding RG's arm on the referees blindside when RG did that, keeping Guerrero close & forcing the referee to break them....real veteran move by Mayweather.

An absolute masterful performance by the undoubted best boxer in the world.

Comment

• I got news for you fool...... big news idiot. Khan v Floyd would do 50,000 full attendance in uk...

Comment

• hehehe....yall mad cuz ya'll thought for just a split second that guerrero might pull it off

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
              Guerrero was humbled tonight!
              just think in your sig this time next year Mayweather will be able to show his kids that photo and say I beat all four of those men.

Comment

• Floyd will never lose to slow,plodding and unskilled fighters.

Comment

• Mayweather should fight Pacquiao next. Easy work right? Easy money right?

Comment

• damn that was boring, guerrero as many said is a b/c level fighter at 147, I really hope floyd fights some tough competition soon

Comment

• I have seen pillow fights with more damage.....

Comment

Working...
                      X