Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Rafel Just say Floyd wants to compete at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Not a lot of guys get more successful as they get older anyway, so the comparison doesn't hold up. Personally, I think he's a smaller guy than people admit and I think it might work for him. But, I'm not going to claim to know what's going on in his head.

Really? Wow, I think he's a bigger guy than people like to admit. We'll see when he goes down to 140.

Comment

I think he's ducking Canelo @ 154.

Comment

He looked kind of drawn out in the training footage from today. I thought he might be overtraining but maybe it's just that he's trying to get down to 140.

Not a good idea in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by KO.Da.Don View Post
          He also the only guy rated #1 p4p.

so you want people to hold mayweather to the same standard as brandon rios?
          as Ive said many times before, you cannot penalyze someone for being too good. Again, if anyone fights anyone from 140-147 its a great fight but Floyd literally cannont fight any of them or its a garbage fight/cherry pick. Are you trying to tell me that its fair to say that Floyd isnt allowed to fight again unless he's fighting at 154-160 even though he comes into the ring at 150 pounds? Thats the only fair fights for him?

Even though he would be in his 5th or 6th division and all those guys would be in there 1st division and are huge at the weight? Thats the only fights Floyd can have? Pac can fight anyone at 140-147 and its a great fight. JMM wants to fight Bradley and its a great fight. Ghost can literally right now fight anyone from 135-147 and its a great fight but for Floyd its garbage.

Let Floyd try to fight Bradley right now and watch how everyone rips him. Let Floyd fight any of these guys. People call Matthysee a killer but Floyd would get killed for fighting him. However, let anyone else fight Matthysee and people wont be able to wait to see it. Its a joke. Dont tell me that the only guys Floyd can fight are the guys who look natuarlly 2 or more weight classes bigger

Comment

Not going to happen, Mayweather has never drained his body more than a few lbs to make weight and he's not going to start at 36.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              as Ive said many times before, I love Floyd like a woman loves a man.
              Let Floyd try to fight Bradley right now @154.
              Tell us something we don't know.

Comment

Why not just go back and forth from 140 to 154 and try to defy logic. I would love to see him try such an endeavor.

Comment

I don't know. He didn't/couldn't make 144 for Marquez back when (although I don't actually believe he couldn't...I mean if you can weigh 148 a month out from a fight however many years later, I think you're capable of making 144. My opinion, he didn't weigh in at 144 so that no one else coming up could point to that occasion and demand a 144 catchweight). I wouldn't advise the drop, but Floyd knows his body better than anybody. I didn't actually catch the stream, so I'm not sure if Dan even said this.

Second of all, who's he gonna fight there? The biggest fight for him is Canelo/Trout winner anyhow.

Comment

Why would he go down in weight when there are competitive fights at 15...Oh, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Why would he go down in weight when there are competitive fights at 15...Oh, I see.
                      Yeah, anyone with common sense gets this move.

Comment

Working...
                      X