No announcement yet.

Everyone is drunk off Rigo's win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    ATG amongst Mexican fighters or do you mean ATG like... Ali ATG?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    ATG amongst fighters in general.

Of course not close to Muhammad Ali but an ATG none the less.

Comment

3 days later. I'm still drunk.

Comment

The majority of people said rigos chin was gonna get shattered the reason everyone is happy is because it shows that rigondeaux os the truth and that he made the best in his division look ordinary and he did it in his 12th pro bout

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

The same Barrera that got smoked by Junior Jones twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            Yes, that same one.

I suppose they are the only fights he had in his career?

I suppose Donaire is greater than Barrera now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

That was a dumb post. That's like saying "the same Pac that got knocked out buy Singsurat and Torrecampo" OR "the same Mayweather that lost to Martin Castillo twice in the amateurs"

Comment

If you're not going to get drunk over a schooling of top5 p4p fighter when are you supposed to get drunk?

I appreciate some of the threads have been a bit much (Rigo vs Mayweather umm no) but come on this was a crazy good win! Rigo deserves every bit of hype he is getting at the moment as someone who has completely dedicated himself to the sport from when he was a kid. Anyone who has lived in Cuba or seen the documentary on Cuban amateur system knows the commitment and sacrafice you need to even get in the Cuban national championships let alone achieve everything he did. Then you come into the pros and become a unified champ/ top10/top 15 p4p fighter in 12 fights? thats insane.

Imo we are dealing with one of the great talents of this current generation.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

ATG amongst Mexican fighters or do you mean ATG like... Ali ATG?

Yea, that's what I meant, in general. Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    That was a dumb post. That's like saying "the same Pac that got knocked out buy Singsurat and Torrecampo" OR "the same Mayweather that lost to Martin Castillo twice in the amateurs"
                    Julio Cesar Chavez and Marquez are ATG in my eyes. Morales and Barrera were just good fighters nothing more. Not sure if Barrera even beats Donaire. Please dont compare Donaire to Prince Naseem neither.

Comment

I agree that everyone is drunk from last Saturday night and always root for the underdog and want the champions to lose. After re-watching the fight you have to reward Donaire for being the more aggressive fighter while Rigondeaux was running most of the rounds. It was a close fight but Donaire's big left hook that dropped Rigondeaux won him the fight for me 114-113.

Comment

Working...
                      X