No announcement yet.

Everyone is drunk off Rigo's win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is drunk off Rigo's win.

I'm not even saying it as a Donaire fan, Rigo hater, w/e.

I don't see how yall are bringing up Rigo so ****in high. As if now beating Donaire was the test you had to pass to be the GOAT. When so many claimed Donaire wasn't all that.

Rigo fought lame-o competition(and don't bring up Donaire's competition this isn't about him) before Donaire.

I don't see how he's held up so high after ONE great showing, I like Rigo honestly, especially after the Donaire fight, I enjoy masterful display, but Rigo needs to follow up and dare to be great against someone who as well, dares to be great.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

I don't see how yall are bringing up Rigo so ****in high. As if now beating Donaire was the test you had to pass to be the GOAT. When so many claimed Donaire wasn't all that.

Rigo fought lame-o competition(and don't bring up Donaire's competition this isn't about him) before Donaire.

I don't see how he's held up so high after ONE great showing, I like Rigo honestly, especially after the Donaire fight, I enjoy masterful display, but Rigo needs to follow up and dare to be great against someone who as well, dares to be great.

Donaire didn't dare to be great according to you? Donaire is a clubfighter all of the sudden? WTF are we coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Donaire didn't dare to be great according to you? Donaire is a clubfighter all of the sudden? WTF are we coming to?
      Exactly lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

Rigo has only a few fans here. The floydiots dick riding Rigo as for now as long as you don't say (Rigo real fans) Rigo will beat Floyd, they are good.

Comment

People on here are like infants. If you put something bright in front of them they will chase it and say "ooooh, it's sooooo shiny". Rigo is just the latest in a long line and will fade after Saturday's huge fight.

Comment

If he gatti'd donaire like floyd did or like what pac did to barrera in 1st fight then its ok..

Comment

he fought 3 days ago dude... u want him to fight mares tomorrow?

Comment

I'll give Rigo props for being very talented but the forum has become almost unbearable in the past couple of days with the "goat" talk and such. The fight was a real bore to me as there was little combat (and I say that as someone who is often criticized as being a purist). With all the other great fights coming up,I'd love to see something else being talked about on here.

Comment

Everybody is always drunk off a win for a week or two... come on... it's NSB... happens all the time.
                  Everyone is going to be drunk this week off the Canelo/Trout winner

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Heh, heh, heh....

Here's the crazy part: Rigo is only getting better. He hadn't fought anything above a decent fighter before schooling a top five P4P champion. As awesome as "El Chacal" is, he's still learning the professional ropes. The only thing that might stand in the way of Guillermo's ultimate greatness is Father Time. Rigo is 32. From where I'm standing, fans better get used to Guillermo Rigondeaux as a top fighter for at least a couple more years.

Comment

Working...
                    X