No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
    Marquez is a shabby rat. Packiao shouldnt have given a rematch to this *******. Packiao had no to do any statement regarding this urine drinker cause he has won their fights. Now after he lost completly accidentally this mexican rat has started to play a rat game like i dont want to fight you. its a shame. and PAckiao has a really bad managment. it was a poor decision to fight Marquez in 4th time, they should have chose bradley or rios and **** off this mexican rat, now this clown is dictating his rules, its nonsense
    **** off, look at pacquiaos post fight shirt in the ring, what it said??

"finished business, champion of the decade"

thats it, finished business, no go to the corner and cry all u want...

pacquiao would never give marquez a 5th fight if he won, why marquez have to give him to him? lmao!!

Comment

I honestly think Marquez is looking at Bhop like I can maybe do that too and frankly the two knockdowns were awesome the last one being a perfect ending clip to the highlight reel of his career but between those two moments he was getting that culo taxed. Bro..take it and keep it moving...stop chasing money. I though wish he hadn't taken a 4th one because the memo association has really really hurt him even if it's not openly admitted by most. I like Marquez saw him on spanish tv which I do believe he's got a future in but man don't overstay the welcome primo.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        I've said it before, do not underestimate the grudge that Marquez is able to keep. He still remembers that it took Pacquiao 4 long years in order to give him the rematch!!!

This is revisionist history.Marquez had the opportunity for an immediate rematch after the first fight but he priced himself out.

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        If he fights Bradley he will lose. i think it would be a action fight with Bradley pressing the attack.

Bradley could beat him, but by pressing the attack? The way to beat Marquez - especially at this point - is forcing him on the front-foot and into doing the leading.

Comment

I'm all in for Marquez vs Rios. Forget part 5. Let PAC rematch Tim if he wins Sat.

Comment

İ dont think it matters if marquez was on steroids that night. All that matters is pac got knocked out cold... And if pac wanted to do more prematch testing before the fight im sure it would of been arranged. İ dont even know if i wanna see pac in with marquez again, he always gets hit too much, and being a ******* i dont really like that. He should start fighting younger fighters with less experience like floyd does. Maybe fight marquez again if he improves his defence. Marquez holds the upper hand now, i think any of those match ups will be good to watch.

Comment

The Bradley fight would be the worst for entertainment. Bradley is too much of a boxer and it would be a boring points decision.

Marquez v Rios would be amazing.

Comment

This guy pisses me off because Pacquiao gave him 4 chances...FOUR CHANCES! to even the score. He gets one win of four and now he plays the b*tch. Especially of the fact that that he was actually on his way to losing this fight and happened to get a lucky punch in and win the fight. I hope he realizes who is the fighter that puts money in his pockets.

On another note, Bradley will whip his @$$, Brandon Rios is too young and aggressive. If he actually intends to stay in the sport, he better stick to Pacquiao or he will wither away in the wind losing his last few fights before he retires.

On another note (part II), I am still confused 'till this day how he's been given so much praise for his one win than most have to fight for with competitive matches throughout the year. He ain't ****, the KO was a fluke, and it will show in his very next fight no matter who the fighter is Rios, Bradley, or Pacqiuao.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  Dude...your pictures are freaking hilarious! LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    I'm good with any of the three choices, Bradley fight would have the least action though.
                    Yeah, but Bradley might actually beat him if he hangs back and boxes a bit. Where as Rios more than likely gets knocked out. If I'm in the Marquez camp I would tell him to take Rios.

Comment

I think it's going to be Pac , too much money involved.

I wouldn't like to see Rios Vs Marquez, even at age 40 JMM is just so much better. Mathysse is the second coming of Willy Pep compared to Rios.

Bradley would be very risky, he'd force JMM to lead. He is faster of hand and foot, and has plenty of stamina. Interesting fight, Marquez got guts if he decides to fight Bradley at this stage of his carreer.

Comment

Working...
                      X