Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is a shabby rat. Packiao shouldnt have given a rematch to this *******. Packiao had no to do any statement regarding this urine drinker cause he has won their fights. Now after he lost completly accidentally this mexican rat has started to play a rat game like i dont want to fight you. its a shame. and PAckiao has a really bad managment. it was a poor decision to fight Marquez in 4th time, they should have chose bradley or rios and **** off this mexican rat, now this clown is dictating his rules, its nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Rok4 View Post
      Nobody in there right minds and that includes the HBO commentators before the fight!!! Knew and insinuated that Marquez was on steroids. The one punch knock out from a guy who has NEVER had one punch knockout power and who had a broken nose and was about to get knocked out himself is proof enough. I work out I am an athlete you don't turn 40 and are physically in better shape then you have everbeeen. Not if you have been an athlete your whole life. Period!
      another *******....what about when pac was knocking out welterweights out of no where back when he moved up in weight????? but didnt want to take the test?? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
        Marquez is a shabby rat. Packiao shouldnt have given a rematch to this *******. Packiao had no to do any statement regarding this urine drinker cause he has won their fights. Now after he lost completly accidentally this mexican rat has started to play a rat game like i dont want to fight you. its a shame. and PAckiao has a really bad managment. it was a poor decision to fight Marquez in 4th time, they should have chose bradley or rios and **** off this mexican rat, now this clown is dictating his rules, its nonsense
        MARQUEZ needs to stop ducking liker ramos.....

Comment

I'm glad Marquez is taking this route, time to close the Pacquiao chapter for good.

Comment

Marquez knows Pacquiao is hurting like hell right now because of that knockout.On the other hand Pacquiao used to pay Marquez peanuts to fight him and so what a way of getting back at him?

Comment

LOL this guy is butthurt as hell hey go wake up Pac

Comment

I'd like to believe Marquez is serious about not fighting Pacquiao, but it is so rare for a fighter to take a stand like this and let millions of dollars pass him by. And Marquez is getting old, I'm sure he is not planning on fighting much longer. Even if he loses to Pacquiao this time around, he can always say he lost his desire, or that he got old and just could do what he did in the last fight. No one or no loss could ever take away what he did. I think in the end he will take the money.

Comment

I've said it before, do not underestimate the grudge that Marquez is able to keep. He still remembers that it took Pacquiao 4 long years in order to give him the rematch!!!

Comment

Comment

I think Rios is the easier, yet more fan friendly action fight.

Bradley is the more competitive bout, yet it probably won't produce anywhere the same type of fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                      X