Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, don't worry Paquiao fans, you guys will get your rematch before Marquez retires and that's soon.

Comment

It is funny all the Pacquiao fans bringing up PEDS.

Comment

It is an interesting dilemma for JMM, I can see why he would want to go a different direction because not only is that a good negotiating position to get the best possible offer but JMM might want to test out how big his star has become on his own thus could demand more whenever the 5th fight happens (which is rather likely).

However when a former featherweight is pushing 40 looking to the future is kind of a mistake (IMO) a guy at that stage should be taking in the most money possible in every fight and still his biggest payday is a 5th fight.

JMM is in a good spot regardless though and he doesn't seem like he is going to let this opportunity go to waste.

Comment

Marquez was on steroids!!!!

Nobody in there right minds and that includes the HBO commentators before the fight!!! Knew and insinuated that Marquez was on steroids. The one punch knock out from a guy who has NEVER had one punch knockout power and who had a broken nose and was about to get knocked out himself is proof enough. I work out I am an athlete you don't turn 40 and are physically in better shape then you have everbeeen. Not if you have been an athlete your whole life. Period!

Comment

Marquez already proved who the better man is. No need for a fifth fight.

Him against Brandon Rios would be a war. Two Mexicans coming to fight....that's the most attractive matchup as far as the fans are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by bloche123
              This is a smart and tactical move from a smart and tactical fighter. I wouldn't doubt it if JMM is wanting to watch pac fight someone else to see how he comes back. If pac looks like a former shell of himself than JMM will sign a contract in 2014 to fight him. If i'm JMM I know how hard it will be to harnass that ammount of hate/rage/dedication that he did for the fourth fight having just ktfo my arch nemesis.
              Did you say "dedication" or "medication".....?

Comment

JMM vs Rios would = FOTY candidate

Comment

Rios will be the best fight of all three IMO, but Marquez will come to his senses and get that payday against Pacquiao.

Comment

If Marquez picks Bradley I won't feel bad for him when he loses. They've made some terrible matches over the years but that would top them all.

Comment

get rios and fans would never complain..

pac fight will always be there for you juan..

Comment

Working...
                      X