• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC Rios Marquez Bradley is my wish..

Comment

Demure-ing for two reasons:

One, Pacquiao will beat him to a pulp this time and he knows it;

Two, he's building suspense as nothing will get him half as much money as fight 5..

Also, the fifth fight will probably come with blood tests etc...

Comment

Marquez Rios would be outstanding.

Comment

JMM vs rios,or bradley or are great great fights,those are tougher fights because those dudes are right handed ,JMM never does as well against right handers,plus hes 40? a pac fight is a losing situation for everyone except Bob arum,1st of all nobody other than ass -hurt pac fans seeking redemption want to see them fight again, secondley JMM legacey even though cemented wouldnt benefit from another Pac fight if it goes to decision hell be robbed again,Plus why be remeberd for ONLY beating the fighter of the decade when he can be remembered for beating guys like Bradley or even Rios??If he beats them? If Pac beats JMM legit which I doubt he beat a 40yr old,Pac and his fans should move on and target Gayweather I still feel Pac can beat mayweather as mayweather is looking way slowwed and still can be beat especially by a leftie,Castillo already beat him and delahoya almost did,and cotto showed just how vulnerable he still is ! This game is about styles and even post KO Mayweather doesnt feel confident enough to face Manny! he cant time those left hands Castillo,Delahoya,Cotto all proved this what would Manny do/????

Comment

Obviously Pac is the biggest money fight out there for Marquez, but if he wants to take a huge pay cut fighting Bradley or Rios on HBO then let the man be.. I really don't care to see that fight anyway. IMO Pac should really consider fighting Cotto again at 154, both are in desperate need of a win, both are still huge draws and both still come to fight and will put on an entertaining performance.

Comment

Did everyone not see Pacquiao out cold on the matt? No need for a 5th. Marquez vs Rios

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                Did everyone not see Pacquiao out cold on the matt? No need for a 5th. Marquez vs Rios
                then why wouldn't JMM just KTFO Pac again and collect a huge payday?

Comment

Rios is too much to take for Marquez. If he should take on Rios he should learn how to hug and kiss and pick a ref who is okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
                    Because PacMan gave him a rematch after actually winning all previous three fights. Pac could chose Rios or Bradley and earn same money. He gave a 4th fight lose it and now Marquez doesnt give a rematch to Pac after officially winning only one fight, where is the logic?
                    There is no logic. He gets 4 opportunities where Pacquiao didn't have to give him any rematches whatsoever, wins one, then plays the *****.

That's why I say that the Marquez and his huggers can suck it...

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
                      Demure-ing for two reasons:

One, Pacquiao will beat him to a pulp this time and he knows it;

Two, he's building suspense as nothing will get him half as much money as fight 5..

Also, the fifth fight will probably come with blood tests etc...
                      1. Agreed but always the risk factor which makes this an amazing fight to look forward to.

2. Agreed totally. He's just playing his cards until he gets his $10 million offer he's asking for.

3. Highly doubtful. As much as I love Pacquiao, I have my suspicions about him which if true, instead of blood tests, I see him just evening the playing field and murdering Marquez for revenge.

(Insert Marquez' mouth right here during training)"peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X