No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez is Leaning To Bradley, Rios - Not Pacquiao

Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) is still standing his ground. He doesn't see the point of a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao. Marquez rejected the idea of a fifth fight in a few televised interviews at the start of the year. Top Rank CEO Bob Arum had dinner with Marquez a few weeks ago, and they discussed the possibility of a fifth Pacquiao match, but the 39-year-old veteran has other ideas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good choice jmm there is no point to a 5th fight nothing at stake no title, no belt, the only advantage here is monetary compensation

Comment

I'm good with any of the three choices, Bradley fight would have the least action though.

Comment

marquez being smart...............

you've already outboxed and brutally ko'd pac, whats the use. it's time for another chapter..........

Comment

i would like to see Marquez-Rios the clash of styles in that fight would make it a foty candidate

Comment

If he fights Bradley he will lose. i think it would be a action fight with Bradley pressing the attack. Marquez gains nothing from beating Rios and he knows it.

Comment

Stupid; Half The Payday At 40...Arum Will Bring JMM To His Senses

Stupid is all part of posturing. Pacquiao is a no BRAINER.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Stupid is all part of posturing. Pacquiao is a no BRAINER.
                who cares........they've had 4 fights already. at this point jmm doesn't care about the money...........(I'm sorry if you do)

Comment

Bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but Uncle Bob staked his reputation on making Marquez-Pacquaio 5 next!

Good on Marquez.

Comment

Pac can still fight decent opponents and still get back on top if he wins. A Marquez fight would be nice but get back to the drawing board, can't force the man to give you a fight, after all they did fight 4 times

Comment

Working...
                    X