Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd experts please answer this for me please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    1. Canelo is the biggest fight for Floyd outside pacquaio.
    2. Floyd calls himself "Money" and would give him the biggest paycheck.
    3. Floyd already has 2x fights at 154lb. No reason to duck the division.

Why is Floyd running from Canelo? Please enlighten me. Also Floyd experts will say Canelo is unproven, I will ask who Guerrero has fought? Oh right he just beat the unstoppable,shoulder rolling Berto that got steam rolled by Ortiz.
    lets say he signed the agreement and canelo fought trout on may 4 and trout got robbed like manny vs bradley now he going fight a guy who eveyone on here said was beating in his last fight.

Would you want see that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
      Since when in the hell does a fighter have to agree to fight another fighter before he fights the fight he already has lined up??
      Are you living under a rock? Canelo was scheduled to fight may 4 to make it one of the biggest ppv cards. All Floyd had to do was sign the contract with canelo, he ducked it.

You're clearly not a Floyd expert.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
        lets say he signed the agreement and canelo fought trout on may 4 and trout got robbed like manny vs bradley now he going fight a guy who eveyone on here said was beating in his last fight.

Would you want see that fight?
        Obviously the agreements can be worked out in negotiations upon signing the contract. That's not a big deal. Deal is Floyd ducked his biggest money fight and now his ppv sales will suffer.

It was a win/win for Floyd and he showed his true colors.

Comment

Are you living under a rock? Canelo was scheduled to fight may 4 to make it one of the biggest ppv cards. All Floyd had to do was sign the contract with canelo, he ducked it.

Richard Schafer has said why Mayweather didn't sign a contract when he has a fight sceduled.

He also isn't being given an ultimatum by someone who has never had a PPV event.

Just don't change your tune when Mayweather fights Canelo later this year (If they both win)

Comment

Like i said why in the hell does Floyd have to sign a contract to fight Canelo when both have fights coming up??Floyd said fuck him and moved on to his training camp.you take 1 fight at a time and concentrate on the fighter you have in front of you..no1 said Canelo is not next if he wins his next fight which imo he should.calm down and enjoy the fights coming up and stop jumping ahead of yourself

Comment

Trolls just grasping at straws now.

Comment

He has a fight with Guerrero lined up. It's incredibly disrespectful to Guerrero to be signing off on another fight when he already has a challenge in front of him. They both have opponents lined up.

Pretty much someone is probably gonna be bumping this thread when Mayweather-Canelo is signed or if Trout beats Canelo.

Comment

I wonder do these posters actually believe the crap they post

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    He has a fight with Grrero lined up. It's incredibly disrespectful to Guerrero to be signing off on another fight when he already has a challenge in front of him. They both have opponents lined up.

Pretty much someone is probably gonna be bumping this thread when Mayweather-Canelo is signed or if Trout beats Canelo.
                    I think at this point they don't even care anymore. The trolls have gon for the gusto. I see so many Floyd will duck RG/Canelo threads when they KNOW that he will fight them.

I mean there might be 30-40 bumpable threads when its all said and done on both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by silversun View Post
                      obviously the agreements can be worked out in negotiations upon signing the contract. That's not a big deal. Deal is floyd ducked his biggest money fight and now his ppv sales will suffer.

It was a win/win for floyd and he showed his true colors.
                      so what would the agreement be that he has to ko trout or win by wide margin or no fight

Comment

Working...
                      X