Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd experts please answer this for me please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    I wonder do these posters actually believe the crap they post
    No we just dont believe the crap you post :WORD:

Comment

I will quit and never come back to boxing scene if Floyd fights canelo. That's how confident I am Floyd ducks him.

Comment

Since when in the hell does a fighter have to agree to fight another fighter before he fights the fight he already has lined up??
        TS is not worth my time anymore after that idiotic response lol

Comment

How is he running from him???

Both have fights lined up,Floyd shouldnt have to lock down his next fight now,who knows if he will fight him next or not??

And just recently people were saying if he fights Canelo it is a cherry pick,so why is it such a big deal now?
          The only reason its a cherry pick is because if he is going to fight at 154 then he should be fighting Maravilla first but he will cherry pick the green less skilled Canelo and yes its both it shouldnt be that hard to see that is a cherry pick.
          Canelo is the biggest threat to floyd at 154 ONLY and ONLY if Floyd isnt willing to take on the marvelous one (which we all know he isnt)
          after watchign him cherry pick when and who he wants to fight you shjould be use to it now

Comment

Floyd has ducked trout as i suppose that was a natural fight for Floyd after Trout beat Cotto. Floyd is hoping Trout beats Canelo, as Floyd hasnt promised to fight Trout. So Floyd is ducking Canelo until proven otherwise ie seeing Floyd in the ring with canelo with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              The only reason its a cherry pick is because if he is going to fight at 154 then he should be fighting Maravilla first but he will cherry pick the green less skilled Canelo and yes its both it shouldnt be that hard to see that is a cherry pick.
              Canelo is the biggest threat to floyd at 154 ONLY and ONLY if Floyd isnt willing to take on the marvelous one (which we all know he isnt)
              after watchign him cherry pick when and who he wants to fight you shjould be use to it now
              Hold on what???so if he doesnt fight Canelo he is ducking him...but if he does fight him its a cherry pick???wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Floyd has ducked trout as i suppose that was a natural fight for Floyd after Trout beat Cotto. Floyd is hoping Trout beats Canelo, as Floyd hasnt promised to fight Trout. So Floyd is ducking Canelo until proven otherwise ie seeing Floyd in the ring with canelo with my own eyes.
                answer me this

lets say he signed the agreement and canelo fought trout on may 4 and trout got robbed like manny vs bradley now he going fight a guy who eveyone on here said was beating in his last fight.

Would you want see that fight?

Comment

[quote=SilverSun] 1. Canelo is the biggest fight for Floyd outside pacquaio.
                  2. Floyd calls himself "Money" and would give him the biggest paycheck.
                  3. Floyd already has 2x fights at 154lb. No reason to duck the division.

Why is Floyd running from Canelo? Please enlighten me. Also Floyd experts will say Canelo is unproven, I will ask who Guerrero has fought? Oh right he just beat the unstoppable,shoulder rolling Berto that got steam rolled by Ortiz. [/quot

seriously...canelos best win was against an 80 yr old mosely...I doubt he even gets past trout...the ghosts chances are as gud as the next man's...nd plus he clearly deserves this shot..his last two wins are bttr that canelos entire resume so far

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Is right now the only time he can fight Canelo?

Is this the last fight of both of their careers?

If Mayweather and Canelo both win their next fights, they will fight later this year.

Then all of you are going to do a complete 180.
                    Somehow by the time we get to September, Alvarez will be looked at as a cherry pick and Floyd is ducking MW's. People will say Floyd didn't fight Alvarez in his prime which was exactly between Jan 2013 - May 4, 2013. So Floyd gets no credit for fighting an old, over the hill Alvarez or some flip flopping whinny **** that they do.

We all know if Floyd had signed to fight Alvarez for this May, people would say he’s ducking Guerrreo and that Alvarez is too green and hasn’t fought anyone.. (same **** they are doing for Guerreo now).

Don’t worry, it will happen come September if and when Floyd signs to fight him. We will all hear just how **** Alvarez is and how Floyd is cherry picking him and ducking a 40 year old past prime MW in Martinez.... (take out the 40 year old past prime part, as they will only use the age excuse if Floyd wins - see Mosley pre/post fight).
                    Last edited by WESS; 02-28-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X