Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd experts please answer this for me please.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    1. Canelo is the biggest fight for Floyd outside pacquaio.
    2. Floyd calls himself "Money" and would give him the biggest paycheck.
    3. Floyd already has 2x fights at 154lb. No reason to duck the division.

Why is Floyd running from Canelo? Please enlighten me. Also Floyd experts will say Canelo is unproven, I will ask who Guerrero has fought? Oh right he just beat the unstoppable,shoulder rolling Berto that got steam rolled by Ortiz.
    Calm down. Just because Canelo has his own card now doesn't mean their not fighting in September.

Comment

Why is Floyd running from Canelo? Please enlighten me. Also Floyd experts will say Canelo is unproven, I will ask who Guerrero has fought? Oh right he just beat the unstoppable,shoulder rolling Berto that got steam rolled by Ortiz.
      if i call myself money and i have the oppurtunity to make 20mil plus or 30mil plus knowing i could still make the 30mil plus after i made the 20mill plus

id probably take the 20 mil+ and then get the 30 mil+ later which will probably be more if that 30mil plus adds a bigger name to its resume...(like a top fighter in its division) while im getting the 20 mil +

that adds up to 50mil+ in my bank account

just my opinion not everyone thinks like me though
      Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 02-28-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

How is canelo the biggest $$$ fight?
        If you know boxing.....Canelo will ask for more money than a Guerrero.

But yes it's a big fight that Floyd will take in due time.
        One fight at a time bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          This is gonna end up like Pac Vs Marquez.

Canelo is not beating Trout, therefore him going on to fight Floyd is unlikely, unless Floyd is gonna fight him coming off of a loss.

End Thread.
          Young Canelo has what it takes. You can't deny that the young man can fight.
          Trout is a test for Canelo but canelo is a big test for Trout as well.

Comment

Canelo's jump from the competition he's been facing to floyd is the equivalent of going from driving a scooter to work to driving a spaceship.

There's no way he's ready. If this fight happens Floyd is going to make him look like an amatuer.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              floyd fighting guerrero.

canelo fighting trout.

we dont have winners yet.

//thread.
              You failed to point out Floyd didn't sign the contract to fight canelo.
              /fail

Comment

You failed to point out Floyd didn't sign the contract to fight canelo.
                /fail
                Since when in the hell does a fighter have to agree to fight another fighter before he fights the fight he already has lined up??

Comment

Who knows Floyd best...And straight from his own mouth!

FWD to 3:25

FWD to 10:00

Comment

You dense bastard. They both have fights coming up. They both have to win. When's the last time Floyd signed off for 2 fights in a row?

Stop trolling, with your Canelo man love ass.

Comment

Is right now the only time he can fight Canelo?

Is this the last fight of both of their careers?

If Mayweather and Canelo both win their next fights, they will fight later this year.

Then all of you are going to do a complete 180.

Comment

Working...
                      X