No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Finally Climbs To The Top of The Mountain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    People need to realise, this is a guy who dedicated his entire life with the dream of one day of being a World Champion.

5 years ago, at the age of 29/30, close to a decade after he was considering a hot prospect, a world title is something he had come to terms with he was never going to see.

Coming for the verge of suicide to end up winning a world title is obviously an overwhelming moment for him. Can you imagine the level of joy you would have at that moment? After 30 years your life long dream has come true against all odds?

Yeah, it's a paper belt, yeah, he beat K-9 who's not very good but who cares?! Let him have his time.

His reaction, whilst funny, is very understandable.

I'm so happy for him.
    True that. I ain't gonna lie, I'm happy for the guy also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I can't shake this feeling that I may be seeing Ishe unifying 154 on May 5.
      I hope not I am glad he won last night but I don't want to see him fight on that card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        At first the crying out of pure joy from Ishe was endearing. During the first minute I suppose. But after the 5th minute of him bawling his eyes out it was more or less....kinda f**king pathetic.
        When he said

"I got to thank Floyd.....Leonard.....Eddie.......****ing Bob!" then continued to bawl I got to say I laughed hysterically.

I bet he's looking back at it and cringing, but it's just pure emotion.

Comment

I can't shake this feeling that I may be seeing Ishe unifying 154 on May 5.
          I said this as a joke in the RBR but I think it's actually possible

I certainly hope not. I bet Mayweather will try and pitch it

Comment

I said this as a joke in the RBR but I think it's actually possible

I certainly hope not. I bet Mayweather will try and pitch it
            3 Months away. I think that's why the Trout fight isn't signed sealed & delivered.

Comment

When he said

"I got to thank Floyd.....Leonard.....Eddie.......****ing Bob!" then continued to bawl I got to say I laughed hysterically.
              lmao yeah that **** was a trip

Comment

3 Months away. I think that's why the Trout fight isn't signed sealed & delivered.
                In all fairness, I don't think they'll do it. They just couldn't get away with it. Despite it being a unification fight

It seems like it's going to be Trout. I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  At first the crying out of pure joy from Ishe was endearing. During the first minute I suppose. But after the 5th minute of him bawling his eyes out it was more or less....kinda f**king pathetic.
                  I remember Cory Spinks cried for a while after he won a fight and his people finally told him to man up and get together Lol

Comment

smith did a good job last night. The crying was a little much but he earned his title last night. I dont think he earned the title shot though!

Comment

Congratz champ....

Comment

Working...
                      X