No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Finally Climbs To The Top of The Mountain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I can't shake this feeling that I may be seeing Ishe unifying 154 on May 5.
    Naw, Sunday doesnt work.....but May 4th might. Should fight a unification with Zaurbek Baysangurov who Bundrage beat a while back. I'd like to see Ishe make some money over the next couple years. Other people shouldnt think he will lose in his first defence. He did not get there easy and is not going quietly in the night.

Comment

A uick extra comment ...in this article Smith 'reaches the top of the mountain..." and in **********, Smith "...climbs the mpuntaintop...".

Quite a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        You are a moron.
        Good ol' Iron Hambone...Of course Naturally I DO agree with you (keep him happy, away from the gun)... hmmm... and how are YOU so expert in recognising another moron...""???

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          People need to realise, this is a guy who dedicated his entire life with the dream of one day of being a World Champion.

5 years ago, at the age of 29/30, close to a decade after he was considering a hot prospect, a world title is something he had come to terms with he was never going to see.

Coming for the verge of suicide to end up winning a world title is obviously an overwhelming moment for him. Can you imagine the level of joy you would have at that moment? After 30 years your life long dream has come true against all odds?

Yeah, it's a paper belt, yeah, he beat K-9 who's not very good but who cares?! Let him have his time.

His reaction, whilst funny, is very understandable.

I'm so happy for him.
          "... a decade..." and "...overwhelming..." Where you get them big words frum over dere in Old Blighty...

I went to the verge of a swimming pool once, but I didn't fall in, I don't swim and hate cold water, but I looked good in swimming shorts....

Wait until I dry my tears..... Whilst on the subject, did you ever hear the song "The Curse of an Aching Heart".....? There's a lot of your post in the words.
          Last edited by edgarg; 02-25-2013, 02:13 AM. Reason: erased the word moron-not polite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            At first the crying out of pure joy from Ishe was endearing. During the first minute I suppose. But after the 5th minute of him bawling his eyes out it was more or less....kinda f**king pathetic.
            Both guys were pathetic, they had to fight one another for a few dollars. Whilst they were not worth much more than that, it was sad. I've always liked both of them, particularly Bundrage's outlook, even when not able to get fights. Smith also, but the bawling was a bit too much. Iron Hambone seems to be a particular friend of his, with special insights...

Comment

just seen this in a vivacious youtube recording. Ishes never going to live down that bawling, though its understandable given he came from rock bottom suicide to get it. Death is obviously something he has come to terms with in his friends and himself, and now hes got his life on. Well done Smithy!

Comment

lol is he still crying? is the baby off the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  "... a decade..." and "...overwhelming..." Where you get them big words frum over dere in Old Blighty...

I went to the verge of a swimming pool once, but I didn't fall in, I don't swim and hate cold water, but I looked good in swimming shorts....

Wait until I dry my tears..... Whilst on the subject, did you ever hear the song "The Curse of an Aching Heart".....? There's a lot of your post in the words.
                  I'm not sure how the word "decade" is considered a "big word". I suppose it depends who you talk you.

You, however, are a plain idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X