Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Finally Climbs To The Top of The Mountain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those two poor guys trying to make a living in a business where nobody wants to either fight then or pay them anything decent. Of course they are not nearly at championship leve;l either, but I was hoping that Bundrage would win. His optimism about life made a good impression on me. I don't care much for the public sob crap.

If Smith was prevented from committing suicide (for s silly cause) by the thought of his kids, how is it that the thouht of his kids didn't come before the thought of suicide. To m anyway the whole thing smells of manufacture drama, perhaps concocted in the mind of his "saviour"....who concocts all sorts of drek, in a whole career of carefully conning the public.

I'm urpriced that his multi-million dollar saviour, who's known him for an admitted 20 years, has never done anything to help him until now. too busy burning hundred dollar bills I suppose......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I know, right?

I mean, who the hell does that?

Comment

it was a GBP move: Take k9 out so canelo can fight smith and oscar will say, "It will be history."
        Last edited by PPAAKKMMAANN; 02-24-2013, 03:58 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          EXACTLY.

So let the man shed some tears.

The best in the sport have done it.

Ishe Smith can have a breakdown after a hard fight, nearly getting robbed, and getting his hand raised in victory.

Some of ya'll I think are robots on here.

Comment

Cong**** to Ishe, one of boxing's true good guys. And to think that he contemplated suicide a few years back. Only his son gave him strength to fight against it and lokk where's he is now? yes, a world boxing champ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Cong**** to Ishe, one of boxing's true good guys. And to think that he contemplated suicide a few years back. Only his son gave him strength to fight against it and lokk where's he is now? yes, a world boxing champ!!!
              How did that work. Was his little boy tugging at his arm and saying-pathetically- don't do it Daddy, don't do it, don't leave us all alone to pay the rent, we need you daddy mn and the others need you, besides bullets are expensive I want a hamburger.....

How did it play out..??

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                it was a GBP move: Take k9 out so canelo can fight smith and oscar will say, "It will be history."
                Oscar isn't saying much these days, I haven't heard a comment from him in weeks or longer. Schaeffer is doing all the talking. maybe Oscar is in another "recess" in the sanitarium, where he can count his money in peace.

I think I don't like Oscar.Schaeffer is OK.

Comment

Let me get slighty off topic here.

154 Title Holders
                  WBA: Mayweather
                  WBC: Canelo
                  IBF: Smith
                  WBO: Zbwdcj sdcinervnea

Contenders: Trout, Lara, Martirosyan, Rabchenko, Angulo, Andrade, Kirkland, Molina, Rodriguez.

This division is smoking hot, but is at a standstill because not enough of the good fighters are getting title shots or fighting each other. Canelo and Mayweather been holding the belts hostage without fighting any 154 fighters the past year.

Some **** needs to give. Hopefully Floyd will drop the belt and Smith will fight some worthy challengers. That should even things out a bit.

Comment

I dont partoculalrly like Ishe riding the TMT train all day long. Never liked him on the contender.

His articles on here are good, he is smart, but cong**** on beating another ex contender.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      How did that work. Was his little boy tugging at his arm and saying-pathetically- don't do it Daddy, don't do it, don't leave us all alone to pay the rent, we need you daddy mn and the others need you, besides bullets are expensive I want a hamburger.....

How did it play out..??

No. I doubt his kids were around when he was contemplating about blowing his brains out..........I don't think he wanted his baby mama to come home to her kids playing in daddy's blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X