No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Passes on Pulev: Makes No Financial Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Everyone in this thread is pretty spot on; Adamek is side-stepping this fight because he knows he will lose. He is a guy with box-office value coming to the end of his career, however, so it's not surprising he passed on the fight.

Pulev will advance towards a Wladimir showdown, Adamek will continue to fight the exciting, mid-level fights he's known for.
    i agree with this but an arreola rematch is a possibility following stiverne\arreola...

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
      I'm not so sure about him not fighting Szpilka. Big money fight for both of them and Szpilka has been calling Adamek out.

The other choices are Wach or Golota II.

I also wouldn't bet the farm on Arreola beating Stiverne. Stiverne is not a bum -- he can fight.
      Fiodor Lapin(Szpilkas trainer) would never allow it. I agree thats the biggest fight u can make in Poland(maybe Masternak - Wlodarczyk would come close).
      But that fight isnt happening anytime soon, probably not until Adamek next loss(which is inevitable)

And Szpilka is calling out everyone but he doesnt have the skills yet.

Comment

More ducking by one contender from another. What a sorry mess this storied division has become.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          It's just a strange message from Adamek. But he's not been the same since the Vitali beatdown
          Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            More ducking by one contender from another. What a sorry mess this storied division has become.
            the division is at its weakest point in history and then add to it the fact the "best" guys wont fight each other. sad.

but adamek brings a good crowd and he has fought good fights so if he wants to get paid, no problem. it is pro boxing.

Comment

Anytime i hear that statement made....

I know there is a new fighter to watch

Boxing is so ****ing predictable.

I'm going to seek Pulev clips in youtube now

Comment

Working...
              X