No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Passes on Pulev: Makes No Financial Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adamek is ducking Pulev.
    Im loosing respect for adamek after this and his last fight with cunningham.
    He said he won over cunningham, he's full of it. He's not the proud warrior he once was.. Maybe he has lived to long in america...

Comment

Adamek has had a very good career time to cash out and move on to other things.

Comment

Not a big deal. Adamek lost the fights that put him in a position to challenge Pulev anyway. Everyone knows he was going to the slaughterhouse. I hope Pulev will fight someone else to reaffirm he's the best challenger, which he is. I can't blame Adamek for pursuing the money and not the glory at this stage. Soon, he will be totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
          Adamek is ducking Pulev.
          Im loosing respect for adamek after this and his last fight with cunningham.
          He said he won over cunningham, he's full of it. He's not the proud warrior he once was.. Maybe he has lived to long in america...

Comment

The Cunningham loss must have shook Adamek's confidence.

Comment

Beat Pulev and have your largest cash out against Vlad. That makes financial sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Beat Pulev and have your largest cash out against Vlad. That makes financial sense to me
                how does that make sense ?

Comment

There have been reports in the Polish media that Adamek may be fighting Artur Szpilka next.

Comment

Poolev is a fine fighter, but Adamek knows there's nothing to ha gained or lost fighting him. He can get a shot at Wlad without the IBF. He has his own name, especially in Europe. Jennings can go to Poolev to school, they are both still making a name for themselves. Jennings will get his shot later down the road. Adamek is all about cashing in/out right now. He's earned that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                      Perhaps he's fighting Wlad in Poland. Makes sense.
                      no one will buy this fight after what adamek has done against Vit.

Comment

Working...
                      X