Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rees is right...we can't stand Broner's ass...

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      At the end of the day it's about boxing.
      At the end of the day it is YOU supporting a RACIST, PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        your hate is laughable
        I KNEW it was a matter of time before you would comment here for very obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Do I support a man who cheats and lies to his wife while being a bible thumping contradicting hypocrite? No, but I still watch Pac fight..
          Keep flaunting your pea-sized brain. You don't just WATCH Floyd and Broner, you FULLY support those confirmed RACISTS!

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            you may not even realize it but your hate for those two is spewing out of your eye balls if its not obvious to you then i dont know what else to say
            Maybe you should wipe the jizz of Floyd and Broner from your eyballs and see that they are RACISTS.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
              Rees is right...we can't stand Broner's ass...
              who the **** are you? you don't speak for america....neither does rees.

Comment

Well he is right about Americans not liking him part. Well, of course there's always that hiphop crowd that enjoys Broner's behavior but the majority don't like him.

Comment

Considering that there are probably about 30 people total in the world not related to him that actually know who Broner is, I wouldn't generalize and say that Americans don't like him. Its like When Khan used to talk about being such a rockstar in America when he felt like the Brit's weren't treating him well. Nobody in America could pick Khan out of a line up either.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Well he is right about Americans not liking him part. Well, of course there's always that hiphop crowd that enjoys Broner's behavior but the majority don't like him.
                    Well regardless of what people think about him or Americans whatever fact of the matter is regardless of his behavior he's a talented fighter who is obnoxious but our sport needs this behavior it keeps it interesting and most importantly he can fight his behind off so right now whatever people think about his character is besides the point man got talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Considering that there are probably about 30 people total in the world not related to him that actually know who Broner is, I wouldn't generalize and say that Americans don't like him. Its like When Khan used to talk about being such a rockstar in America when he felt like the Brit's weren't treating him well. Nobody in America could pick Khan out of a line up either.
                      Nice pic dog you got that right hail to the king yes sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X