No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    So u would support a rapist a murderer a child molester? IF he was one. U see with these Floyd fans (u happy now grammer patrol) their love for Floyd is so strong that they don't see or care or even question the wrongs this man does. It's like if Floyd whoop on his kids u would turn ur head and act like U didnt see nothing or u will say the kid deserves it.
    If he was one, he wouldn't be fighting you silly silly silly goose you.

Do I support a man who cheats and lies to his wife while being a bible thumping contradicting hypocrite? No, but I still watch Pac fight..

Comment

So u would support a rapist a murderer a child molester? IF he was one. U see with these Floyd fans (u happy now grammer patrol) their love for Floyd is so strong that they don't see or care or even question the wrongs this man does. It's like if Floyd whoop on his kids u would turn ur head and act like U didnt see nothing or u will say the kid deserves it.
      your hate is laughable

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        lol floyd and broner sure get you mad whats that all about? i can understand not liking someone but dam you sure got your panties in a bunch over them id love to see your face as they win fights
        Ummm where in my post did u sense anger?

Comment

your hate is laughable
          Glad I can make u smile boo boo.

Comment

Ummm where in my post did u sense anger?
            is that supposed to be a joke? go support someone who uses god's name for pr purposes and take your hate else where

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              If he was one, he wouldn't be fighting you silly silly silly goose you.

Do I support a man who cheats and lies to his wife while being a bible thumping contradicting hypocrite? No, but I still watch Pac fight..
              And there it goes. I was wondering how long it will take for u to sidetrack and start talking about other boxers lol. Don't beat around the bush wuss. Pun intended.

Comment

And there it goes. I was wondering how long it will take for u to sidetrack and start talking about other boxers lol. Don't beat around the bush wuss. Pun intended.
                and as usual it went way over your head. Carry on little guy.

Comment

is that supposed to be a joke? go support someone who uses god's name for pr purposes and take your hate else where
                  Again where in my post did u sense anger? And because I'm questioning a certain boxer I'm hating? lol y'all sure do love to use that word.

Comment

Again where in my post did u sense anger? And because I'm questioning a certain boxer I'm hating? lol y'all sure do love to use that word.
                    why do you only question floyd and broner's lifestyle that's what i find funny. is it their success? you may not even realize it but your hate for those two is spewing out of your eye balls if its not obvious to you then i dont know what else to say

Comment

*whistle*

Lol...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X