Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Calling people noobs and b*tches behind a screen sure makes sound like the tough guy that you are and very knowledgeable in the sport as well.

You get very defensive when it comes to Mayweather and Broner don't you now?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

lol if you feel threatened by me than I apologize lil guy.

As for being defensive towards just them? No not at all. I'm defending all **** talkers, not just the two names you came up with. lol Which was my point. Noobs act like these are the only two who ever talks ****...
    Apology accepted big guy. I can now sleep at night much better and don't have to walk the street at night looking behind my back all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I support boxing. I don't give a **** what these people do outside the ring son.
      Really now? U support boxing?? Or did u mean to say I support Floyd? And I like the I don't care what he does outside of the ring. Typical response from a ployd fan. Yeah buddy we believe u.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Apology accepted big guy. I can now sleep at night much better and don't have to walk the street at night looking behind my back all the time.

Unless you're a local resident of Afgan, you won't have any issues.

But seriously, do you not see what I’m talking about?

It’s not just about 2 fighters but all fighters as a whole who **** talk. It’s nothing new...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          Really now? U support boxing?? Or did u mean to say I support Floyd? And I like the I don't care what he does outside of the ring. Typical response from a ployd fan. Yeah buddy we believe u.
          Perfect example of a noob...

Comment

Perfect example of a noob...
            Dude I can pull countless post from u talking about what other boxers does outside of the ring. The "I don't care what he does outside of the ring" response is what the flowmoez always say because they know outside of the ring Floyd is a nutt job with many loose screws in his head so u guys use that response to justify the bad stuff Floyd does. U see there's what we called fans and there's flowmoez, I'm sure u know where u fit in.

Comment

Dude I can pull countless post from u talking about what other boxers does outside of the ring. The "I don't care what he does outside of the ring" response is what the flowmoez always say because they know outside of the ring Floyd is a nutt job with many loose screws in his head so u guys use that response to justify the bad stuff Floyd does. U see there's what we called fans and there's flowmoez, I'm sure u know where u fit in.
              Work on your grammer son! Anyone who uses the word Flowmoez has been on this site for way too long and needs to go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                Work on your grammer son! Anyone who uses the word Flowmoez has been on this site for way too long and needs to go outside.
                Damm here comes the grammer patrol. Funny u mention that, because I'm actually outside on my iPhone typing this hahah!!

Comment

Talking and actually caring are two different things. As a fan of boxing I am aware of what he does just don't care as his life does not affect mine. Unless of course I am going to his fights. At the end of the day it's about boxing.

Comment

Talking and actually caring are two different things. As a fan of boxing I am aware of what he does just don't care as his life does not affect mine. Unless of course I am going to his fights. At the end of the day it's about boxing.
                    So u would support a rapist a murderer a child molester? IF he was one. U see with these Floyd fans (u happy now grammer patrol) their love for Floyd is so strong that they don't see or care or even question the wrongs this man does. It's like if Floyd whoop on his kids u would turn ur head and act like U didnt see nothing or u will say the kid deserves it.

Comment

lol floyd and broner sure get you mad whats that all about? i can understand not liking someone but dam you sure got your panties in a bunch over them id love to see your face as they win fights

Comment

Working...
                      X