No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VVho View Post
    i cant find the wet back comments, but to say eloy perez (a mexican) eats burritos is now considered racist? lol cmon i dont find that the least bit racist. That woud be like if he told gamboa to quit boxing and become a cigar roller. Is that racist? People like to find any little thing they can about someone they dont like and now gonna try and hold it against him for the rest of his career? for what?
    Because they hate him. Its for the same reason they will always bring up the Ponce fight, even though it will have happened early in his career. Its not that big of a deal. Nearly every fighter is treated the same way by certain fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      So what? Everyone talks s**t. The only mistake he made was saying it in the public eye. He never said anything like "I can't stand Mexicans, I hate them all".
      You obviously are not "older" as your comment suggests or you would understand the difinition of a racial slur. On top of that you would know that talking **** has nothing to do with racial slurs. They are not synonimous. Now go learn what a racial slur is instead of commenting on something you know nothing about in your older age.

Comment

[QUOTE=VVho;13033268]i cant find the wet back comments, but to say eloy perez (a mexican) eats burritos is now considered racist? QUOTE]. YES Broner called Mexicans Wet Backs and that is racist! That came straight from his Twitter. And ANY reference to a Burrito eating dude combined with other insults is RACIST! When someone says that a person is limited in ANY WAY because they are Mexican is RACIST! Apparently you missed that part! Not arguable, not up for debate. Broner is a Racist.

Comment

hhahahahahahaha
          Grow up child. Saying "HAHAHAHA' shows you you don't have the emotional maturity of a 16 year old with grade school comments like that.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You obviously are not "older" as your comment suggests or you would understand the difinition of a racial slur. On top of that you would know that talking **** has nothing to do with racial slurs. They are not synonimous. Now go learn what a racial slur is instead of commenting on something you know nothing about in your older age.
            Oh you think you're really smart, don't you? lol He said Burrito's, taco's, and Mexicans. What does that have to do with race? Mexican is not a race, so yeah it is talking s**t. You're the one that wanted to get all technical. lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Grow up child. Saying "HAHAHAHA' shows you you don't have the emotional maturity of a 16 year old with grade school comments like that.
              I'm laughing, because Maniac is funny to me. Don't assume, young man.

Comment

hhahahahahahaha
                You either work for Broner
                You're related to him in someway
                or you he gave you an autograph, that meant the world to you.

You can't nuthug a fighter as much as you do and not be involved with him in someway it's not normal

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  You either work for Broner
                  You're related to him in someway
                  or you he gave you an autograph, that meant the world to you.

You can't nuthug a fighter as much as you do and not be involved with him in someway it's not normal
                  Don't get mad. I found your comment funny. I'm not laughing at you like you're some kind of idiot. I'm laughing, because its funny. I don't take you or your comments personal at all.

Comment

Don't get mad. I found your comment funny. I'm not laughing at you like you're some kind of idiot. I'm laughing, because its funny. I don't take you or your comments personal at all.
                    okay, but now i'm asking you.

are you related to him, work for him, did he give you an autograph or are you really just an ultra fan?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny MF Powers

Enlighten me. Why do you think Broner is a racist?

You apparently were not around Boxing at the time he made Racist comments.
                      so if someone said they feeding us americans does thqat equal racism lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X