No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    YES Broner called Mexicans Wet Backs and that is racist! That came straight from his Twitter. And ANY reference to a Burrito eating dude combined with other insults is RACIST! When someone says that a person is limited in ANY WAY because they are Mexican is RACIST! Apparently you missed that part! Not arguable, not up for debate. Broner is a Racist.
    well i havent seen the wet back comments so i dont find him racist, the burrito comment isnt racist at all. Im not sure why youre yelling or if youre just trying to troll at this point

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      okay, but now i'm asking you.

are you related to him, work for him, did he give you an autograph or are you really just an ultra fan?
      No, I like his attitude, his confidence, his boxing style. He does a lot of dumb s**t that I don't like, but the other s**t makes up for it, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak
        Quote:

Originally Posted by richardt

He will never be as embarrased as Broner should have been with his Racist attacks towards Mexicans. And as embarrassed as Broner should be for fighting an unknown fighter in the first place.

I love the inherent arrogance of a lot of Fat Yank posters on here that if they haven't heard of a fighter, it means the fighter is "unknown"... not that their knowledge is deficient.

Gavin Rees isn't the most high-profile fighter in the world, to say the least, but he held the WBA strap at 140 in 2007. To say someone who held a "world" title is "unknown" is wide of the mark.

That said, while this wouldn't be the first time Rees sprang an upset, he's in over his head here.
        by richards' logic this is racist

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Evol
          Quote:

Originally Posted by WESS

Perfect example of a noob...

Dude I can pull countless post from u talking about what other boxers does outside of the ring. The "I don't care what he does outside of the ring" response is what the flowmoez always say because they know outside of the ring Floyd is a nutt job with many loose screws in his head so u guys use that response to justify the bad stuff Floyd does. U see there's what we called fans and there's flowmoez, I'm sure u know where u fit in.
          gtfoh.......

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Evol

Dude I can pull countless post from u talking about what other boxers does outside of the ring. The "I don't care what he does outside of the ring" response is what the flowmoez always say because they know outside of the ring Floyd is a nutt job with many loose screws in his head so u guys use that response to justify the bad stuff Floyd does. U see there's what we called fans and there's flowmoez, I'm sure u know where u fit in.

lol floyd and broner sure get you mad whats that all about? i can understand not liking someone but dam you sure got your panties in a bunch over them id love to see your face as they win fights
            cats like him be on suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
              Quote:

Originally Posted by WESS

At the end of the day it's about boxing.

At the end of the day it is YOU supporting a RACIST, PERIOD!
              dude shut up seriously, im sure someone else was counting down how long it would take yo ole ragEddy hating ass

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                Quote:

Originally Posted by VVho

i keep seeing people saying broner is racist, how about yo link me to him being racist

Google it. He said one particular fighter "wants to be stylish but at the day, he is a just a Mexican", he also called them Wet-Backs, Burrito comments were made too about Mexicans. By definition of the word, Broner is a Racist.
                link plz....mexican isnt a race switch those words around with american canadian etc

Comment

[quote=richardt]
                  Originally posted by VVho View Post
                  i cant find the wet back comments, but to say eloy perez (a mexican) eats burritos is now considered racist? QUOTE]. YES Broner called Mexicans Wet Backs and that is racist! That came straight from his Twitter. And ANY reference to a Burrito eating dude combined with other insults is RACIST! When someone says that a person is limited in ANY WAY because they are Mexican is RACIST! Apparently you missed that part! Not arguable, not up for debate. Broner is a Racist.
                  race and national origin are 2 different things deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                    dude shut up seriously, im sure someone else was counting down how long it would take yo ole ragEddy hating ass[/I][/SIZE]
                    Go back to school you ignorant fuk and learn English.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                      link plz....mexican isnt a race
                      Here is the definition!! "A racist comment contains a word or phrase that is either a derogatory, offensive, or unfairly stereotypical to a particular race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation." Go back to school you fuking dumba$$!
                      Last edited by richardt; 02-14-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X