Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poll was old but even beating Pacquiao does not put him over Duran in my personal opinion. Boxrec is consistent but still an imperfect measurement. It gives Duran a lot of flack for taking on big risks that don't detract much from his greatness in my view.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
      Mayweather's win over Pacquaio should be a no contest, because of his illegal IV injection.

That will drop Mayweather down below Duran.
      LMFAO!! Bigjavinski

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
        The poll was old but even beating Pacquiao does not put him over Duran in my personal opinion. Boxrec is consistent but still an imperfect measurement. It gives Duran a lot of flack for taking on big risks that don't detract much from his greatness in my view.
        You're missing the joke regarding boxrec.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          The poll was old but even beating Pacquiao does not put him over Duran in my personal opinion. Boxrec is consistent but still an imperfect measurement. It gives Duran a lot of flack for taking on big risks that don't detract much from his greatness in my view.
          The boxrec computer is "fair and unbiased" according to the TS. See his thread on Wlad being p4p #1.

Comment

• Duran fairly easily. Not even sure why this is a question. He's not above Duran in 2013 and not now either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              Duran fairly easily. Not even sure why this is a question. He's not above Duran in 2013 and not now either.
              not according to boxrec,whose computer rankings the TS said were "fair and unbiased".

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                not according to boxrec,whose computer rankings the TS said were "fair and unbiased".
                Not after Mayweather-Pacquaio is changed to a no contest. Boxrec will drop Floyd down.

Let's not forget Mayweather's IV injection.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather never came to a fight out of shape and never said "no mas"

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Not after Mayweather-Pacquaio is changed to a no contest. Boxrec will drop Floyd down.

Let's not forget Mayweather's IV injection.
                    Man the cries of a desperate man clinging to hope. LMFAO!!

You are the NSB hermaphrodite- you just keep f-cking yourself, Bigjavinski.

Its like you owned yourself, sold yourself to yourself, and owned yourself again.

what a clown you are. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      Duran is top 10 in almost every experts ATG p4p list. Why is this even a question? What the hell is the OP thinking.
                      Floyd is ahead of Duran. the fair and unbiased boxrec computer says so.

Comment

Working...
                      X