No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson Vows To Destroy Fury vs. Price Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    thompson is the slowest man on earth! thompson is jealous of valuev's handspeed! stupid fight price ko 1. bet your house.
    'Sugar' Nikolay would be a better opponent for Pricey

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      In 12 out of his 15 pro fights he's stopped his opponent inside 4 rounds. That's not early?
      I understand English is not your native language, but surely you can understand what 'going for early KOs' means?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        I understand English is not your native language, but surely you can understand what 'going for early KOs' means?
        He KO'd most of his opponents early, whether you mean he didn't intend to knock them out early or not I'm not sure.

Comment

He KO'd most of his opponents early, whether you mean he didn't intend to knock them out early or not I'm not sure.
          Price didn't jump on them and go for the KO, did he? He boxed and most fell once he landed a right-hand. You know the saying, 'If the KO comes, it comes' it just so happens he's very heavy fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Price didn't jump on them and go for the KO, did he? He boxed and most fell once he landed a right-hand. You know the saying, 'If the KO comes, it comes' it just so happens he's very heavy fisted.
            Yes he did, 9 of his 15 fights have the KO in rd 1 or 2. He finishes his opponent as fast as he can. Don't make him into some new Wlad who methodically breaks down his opponent, he's not.

Comment

lol at this turd hyping Thompson
              Care to debate what I said? Of course you don't, because you can't and would rather troll.

Comment

Yes he did, 9 of his 15 fights have the KO in rd 1 or 2. He finishes his opponent as fast as he can. Don't make him into some new Wlad who methodically breaks down his opponent, he's not.
                You don't know what you're talking about, keep going off BoxRec statistics. I doubt you've even seen the guy fight.

Comment

Price has good reflexes but, so far, not the quick footwork to get out of range at will like Wlad. Thompson is one of the slowest fighters to stay competitive I've ever seen...he is pretty responsible in what he does if you let him sit back and get warm. I think Wlad showed how to beat this Thompson, which is to jump on him from the get go - it being a rematch helped of course, but I think Price won't have an issue doing that unless he isn't able to finish him - if he can't and he blows some energy in the first 2rounds then we'll see how the style of Thompson comes into play, it's a difficult style on paper against Price who looks lacking on the inside - I'd actually like to see that play out but we'll see how much Thompson can take when Price hits him, he's got big power.

Comment

Actually his career thus far is very reminiscent of Wlads early fights. D-size is right, you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Actually his career thus far is very reminiscent of Wlads early fights. D-size is right, you don't know what you're talking about.
                      The size of his man-****?

I like how you boxing experts compare Price to Wladimir, I mean, the guy is clearly on the same level, if not better than Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X