No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson Vows To Destroy Fury vs. Price Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Agree with all that, people judge with their heart and not their head though.

Price is "nicer" than Fury, so they want him to succeed, and will claim he's "better" as an effect of that.

Fury is an *******, but he's better than Price.

Accept it.
    Care to elaborate? Fury goes 12 rounds with guys Price KO's in 2-3. Fights poor opposition despite claiming to be the best HW in the world. Not quick, poor power, not particularly fit + ducks Price time after time.

Please explain how he's better.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      that's only one way looking at it,

Wlad won his first world title aged 24 in the year 2000.
      Price is soon 30 years old and has yet to get a real challenge - his first one will be vs the tiger, and to me, Thompson is old and shot. What's Thompson ever done anyway?

Please don't start comparing resumes like that, you make yourself look imbecile once again.
      Thompson is.old and shot, huh? Just the other day you said Botha wasn't that ancient for a heavyweight. Now Thompson is supposedly old and shot. Lol, I knew that was going to be your answer, that's why I set you up to show your ridiculous double standards again. You're just to easy kid!

Comment

Being a semi-respectable HW in this era has got to be a pretty ace gig. Paydays and name fights coming out the ass I expect Peter next.

Comment

The only one who looks stupid here is you, you lack arguments and when you're cornered you turn to insults.

But hey, what could I expect from a James Toney fan.
          Lol, aren't you just the pot calling the kettle black? What a hypocrite you are!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Thompson is.old and shot, huh? Just the other day you said Botha wasn't that ancient for a heavyweight. Now Thompson is supposedly old and shot. Lol, I knew that was going to be your answer, that's why I set you up to show your ridiculous double standards again. You're just to easy kid!
            Botha is not pretending to fight world stage at his age. Thompson is supposed to be a 'top contender' at age 41? There's the difference. You're just too thick, vagina boy.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Lol, aren't you just the pot calling the kettle black? What a hypocrite you are!!
              You are so much in lack of sex that you are masturbating to my avatar.

Comment

Botha is not pretending to fight world stage at his age. Thompson is supposed to be a 'top contender' at age 41? There's the difference. You're just too thick, vagina boy.

No, Thompson is a top contender at age 41, there is no difference. Sad the state of affairs the heavyweight division is in, huh? Worst era ever.

Comment

Working...
                X