Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, floydhype fanboys defending the catchweight. I probably wouldn't mind it, but these are the same fanboys that consistently attacked the Pacman/Cotto fight. What happened?

Comment

Same **** different toilet with these idiots. You can dig further back and see the same thing about Gatti, Judah, Baldo etc..

Nothing new or surprising. It's simple really, these idiots cry about everything. **** on who ever he fights while claiming he ducks everyone else up until he fights everyone else. Then they wash, rinse and repeat while inserting some other random fighter he's supposedly ducking and so scared of.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        How did people not understand this? What about Alvarez exactly made people think Mayweather wouldn't fight him? The huge hype? The crazy payday? The guaranteed PPV success? The kid who likes to box and has low volume?

Seriously, people will literally say Mayweather is ducking anyone.
        Due to their hate they do it to everyone. You can go back to the Gatti days and see kitty cats talking about how Floyd wouldn't be able to handle him. Or how hr was supposed to be scared of Judah etc etc..

Nothing new other than the Tards who just started watching boxing and repeat the same **** the ******s before them cried about.

Comment

LOL @ catchweight. It was fine for Pacquiao-Cotto, it's fine for this.

Comment

Because it was a catchweight it doesn't count

Disgraceful hypocrisy from Floyd mayweather yet again

Comment

LOL, fanboys sure are desperate these days.

Floyd beat a 22 year old at a catchweight, TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                LOL, fanboys sure are desperate these days.

Floyd beat a 22 year old at a catchweight, TBE!
                And people like u are desperate to cling to their weak narratives. People Saud Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo. I was here. I know. Now they complain about 2 lbs. But u, I take the cake. Now he's only 22. Bahahaha. Floyd is a hypocrite. Sure. But all of u dudes are the exact same. Hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                  LOL! Stop yourself. Those two pounds didn't do jack. I'm a former athlete (wrestling) and I know all about cutting weight.

Those two pounds had nothing to do with Canelo being unable to land on Floyd.

When are you guys going to replace HATE with EDUCATION?

Mayweather cultists use the same line of argument with relation to the gloves that he forced on Maidana, to which I respond with this: if it wasn't such a big deal, why request/make these stipulations in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                    And people like u are desperate to cling to their weak narratives. People Saud Floyd wouldn't fight Canelo. I was here. I know. Now they complain about 2 lbs. But u, I take the cake. Now he's only 22. Bahahaha. Floyd is a hypocrite. Sure. But all of u dudes are the exact same. Hypocrites.
                    and the same idiots want a middle weight to cut down to 154 to fight Floyd after crying about Alvarez cutting 2 lbs.. lol

Comment

Same with Shane.

A fight Floyd will duck, after he wins, excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X