No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    shit homie you cant admit 2 pounds make a huge difference then I dont know what to tell you.
    Look at the fight and the way it was fought. Canelo got outclassed, he had the wrong gameplan. You mean to tell me it would of went different with the way he fought if he had 2 more pounds? C'mon son.

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy View Post
      LOL@"murder"

He couldnt "murder" a shot Cotto
      He couldnt even "murder" a young hungry lion Victor Ortiz

But he gonna "murder" a fighter like Canelo who has more strength, chin, and heart than those two fighters combined? HAHAHAHHA fu*** Floydettes
      And these are the type of posters that annoy intelligent fight fans. Unfortunately these types seem to dominate NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        shit homie you cant admit 2 pounds make a huge difference then I dont know what to tell you.
        LOL! Stop yourself. Those two pounds didn't do jack. I'm a former athlete (wrestling) and I know all about cutting weight.

Those two pounds had nothing to do with Canelo being unable to land on Floyd.

When are you guys going to replace HATE with EDUCATION?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
          of course he wont.

he went from canelo to robert guerrero to devon alexander.
          Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
          of course not, hes trying to leave the weight class with this may fight. hes not going back up there lol. dude is shook, the walls are closing in on him
          Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will ever risk his 0 in a fight with Canelo.
          Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          If Mayweather ever had a chance against Canelo it would have been before he fought Cotto the Mayweather of today won't beat Canelo and the more Maywaether ducks him the worst it gets for him because Mother nature is going against him. Because Canelo is young the more time that passes The more Canelo improves. The more time that passes due to Mayweather age the worst he gets. You don't start improving when your 35 going on 36 but you due improve as time goes when your 21 and maturing
          Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.
          Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
          Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8....
          Originally posted by jtommy View Post
          Dude, get off Floyd's dyck already!

Canelo would tear his byth coward azz a new one!
          Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Said this before....Floyd doesn't want none..we see why now
          Just goes to show you the mindset of some here on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

And those are ALLLLLL the typical suspects.

Comment

hilarious...........

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Then after the fight...............OH HE CHERRY PICKED CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He's so obviously wanting to fight Alvarez that its ridiculous. I would be shocked if he doesn't fight Alvarez either this year or early next. Whenever his next fight after May is, assuming he doesn't fight Alvarez then, it will be Alvarez, assuming the kid doesn't lose before then.
                  How did people not understand this? What about Alvarez exactly made people think Mayweather wouldn't fight him? The huge hype? The crazy payday? The guaranteed PPV success? The kid who likes to box and has low volume?

Seriously, people will literally say Mayweather is ducking anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

And those are ALLLLLL the typical suspects.
                    Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Then after the fight...............OH HE CHERRY PICKED CANELO
                    exactly. yet these are the posters that are "real boxing fans" or "fans of the sport". lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      How did people not understand this? What about Alvarez exactly made people think Mayweather wouldn't fight him? The huge hype? The crazy payday? The guaranteed PPV success? The kid who likes to box and has low volume?

Seriously, people will literally say Mayweather is ducking anyone.
                      the difference-you are a boxing fan that hates Floyd so you approach this and other topics from a boxing fans perspective. the rest try fit everything into their NSB narratives about Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X