No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
    Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8....
    If Canelo lands the punches Victor Ortiz landed, Mayweather gets hurt. What his power did to a much bigger man in Trout will weigh more heavily on Floyd who doesn't have the mobility to avoid the shots for 12 rounds anymore.

I picked Cotto to beat Alvarez before this fight too, but I'm reversing that call. Alvarez stops him, he's much better than I thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacquiao'd

Cats on crack, bruh. Floyd would murder both these guys

LOL@"Murder"

He couldnt "murder" a shot Cotto
      He couldnt even "murder" a young hungry lion Ortiz

But he gonna "murder" a fighter like Canelo who has more strength, chin, and heart than those two fighters combined? HAHAHAHHA fu*** Floydettes
      Watch what you ask for. Don't get ahead of yourself now. That kid is hiding some of the finest china you will see. Mark my words.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Floyd gives Canelo a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          If Canelo lands the punches Victor Ortiz landed, Mayweather gets hurt. What his power did to a much bigger man in Trout will weigh more heavily on Floyd who doesn't have the mobility to avoid the shots for 12 rounds anymore.

I picked Cotto to beat Alvarez before this fight too, but I'm reversing that call. Alvarez stops him, he's much better than I thought he was.
          Canelo is the real deal.
          2 weeks in a row we saw champions showing they were the real deal.
          Last edited by niceyboo3; 04-20-2013, 11:41 PM. Reason: one last thing

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
            Watch what you ask for. Don't get ahead of yourself now. That kid is hiding some of the finest china you will see. Mark my words.

Mayweather couldn't crack Zab Judah's chin.... he gonna crack Canelo's?

When was the last time Mayweather actually knocked somebody out (Ortiz fight dont count)?

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Mayweather couldn't crack Zab Judah's chin.... he gonna crack Canelo's?

When was the last time Mayweather actually knocked somebody out (Ortiz fight dont count)?
              Did I say Mayweather would? Just wait... Or maybe not, my guess they will continue to protect this kid after tonight's "performance".

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                Ima bump this on sept 15 when he doesnt fight him, and then again on may 5th of 2014 when he ducks him again
                floyd fears the might and power of the ginger god.
                Well to be fair floyd doesn't fear Canelo. He's an equal aoppertunity ducker, He fears anyone who might pose a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Wtf is wrong with this site?
                  Not sure what fights you have been watching. Floyd got tagged all night by a shot Miguel Cotto who is basically a welterweight fighting at 154. The same Cotto that could not even touch Trout.
                  The same Trout that had some physical advantages over Canelo (taller, naturally bigger frame than ginger)
                  What advantages would a 36-37 year old Floyd have over this Canelo? Outside of a sucker punch, Floyd hasn't KO'd anybody since an ovveratted Hatton. You think Canelo is going fight Floyd the same way as Trout, a guy that had decent power and length. The Canelo that came in the ring tonight would KO Floyd at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                    I believe you too.

Canelo doesn't beat Mayweather. Anyone who knows boxing will tell you that and I don't like neither guy. Thats all.

He has the strength and size to beat Floyd but if he fights like that Floyd will box rings around him , its only a size deal Canelo is wayyyyyyy bigger than May , apart from size Floyd has it all over him Canelo is like a robot , at a Manny weight of 150 Floyd wins easy , 154 its a matter of can Canelo get to him , thats not easy even when he is standing 6inches away .

I was with the commentators on this and thought it was very close , Canelo did nothing for a lot of rounds , and trout looks to me like he has no power , he throws with no extension or real snap like a crab , I was waiting for Canelo to open up and walk through him, but he never did , it was an odd sort of fight .

Comment

I wouldn't either, people award him rounds for landing 2 punches and say he's controlling the fight and ring generalship by being on the ropes and throwing nothing back.

Comment

Working...
                      X