Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud didn't fight Canelo. He fought Drainelo.

Its ok to fight Margarito and Pac leftover Cotto at 154 cos he already got knockout twice. Canelo was undefeated so have to drain him. Fraud the overrated COWARD!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
      Fraud didn't fight Canelo. He fought Drainelo.

Its ok to fight Margarito and Pac leftover Cotto at 154 cos he already got knockout twice. Canelo was undefeated so have to drain him. Fraud the overrated COWARD!!!!
      @ Drainelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        He was ranked #9 Pound for Pound when he fought Floyd you imbecile.

Still salty after all those years.
        No he wasn't in top 20 any boxing fan will tell you that, he is just about, arguably top ten now at a stretch. Just like SSM wasn't top 5 when Floyd fought him, any boxing fan or historian will tell you that. We don't listen to biased organizations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Canelo seems to be his biggest fight so I dont see him passing it up. Floyd only moves up for big fights. Hes not moving up to 154 to fight Joe Smo. His two biggest PPVs came at 154 but its not his natural weight class. Trout doesnt have Canelos fanbase so I dont see Trout getting a fight, unless he just destroys Canelo on May 4th. If Trout wins a boring decision I dout Floyd goes in that direction. Who knows in Sept Martinez could end up being Floyds biggest fight depending on what happens with Canelo and Trout.
          Lmao now that right there is a smart man.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
            Fraud didn't fight Canelo. He fought Drainelo.

Just like how Manny drained Morales in your avatar?

Comment

• LOL, people really believed this ****.

Comment

Working...
              X