Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's so obviously wanting to fight Alvarez that its ridiculous. I would be shocked if he doesn't fight Alvarez either this year or early next. Whenever his next fight after May is, assuming he doesn't fight Alvarez then, it will be Alvarez, assuming the kid doesn't lose before then.

Comment

I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will ever risk his 0 in a fight with Canelo.

Comment

How about Canelo fight someone ranked in h is own division first? This coming from somebody that likes how ginger fights but damn dude has a lot of fights he needs to take care of.

Comment

well alot say if he does fight him its a cherry pick,so which is it?

Comment

When has Floyd ever even mentioned fighting Canelo or even Guerrero for that matter?

Only people that bring up those fights is Richard Schaefer which makes sense because it's his job to hype the hell out of the guys on his roster.

Comment

If Mayweather ever had a chance against Canelo it would have been before he fought Cotto the Mayweather of today won't beat Canelo and the more Maywaether ducks him the worst it gets for him because Mother nature is going against him. Because Canelo is young the more time that passes The more Canelo improves. The more time that passes due to Mayweather age the worst he gets. You don't start improving when your 35 going on 36 but you due improve as time goes when your 21 and maturing

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                When has Floyd ever even mentioned fighting Canelo or even Guerrero for that matter?

Only people that bring up those fights is Richard Schaefer which makes sense because it's his job to hype the hell out of the guys on his roster.
                He's mentioned both, quite a few times.

He mentioned Alvarez being a fight he's interested in as early as the Cotto build up.

He only started mentioning Guererro after he beat Berto. Where his team said he is "Interested" in fighting him.

He was interviewed in Vegas last weekend and he said then that it looks like either Guererro or Alvarez will be the opponent he will be facing next.

Comment

Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.

Comment

I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
                    Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8....

Comment

I thought Canelo was being made out to be some kind of beast, what I saw tonight was a kid with stamina issues, who at points was on the backfoot and leaning on the ropes while not throwing anything. He threw very little, some rounds he threw maybe 2 punches.

He'd struggle to land on Floyd, it'd be a very easy and one sided fight, the only thing Canelo has got going for him is a punchers chance.

I think GG wud also cause a lot of problems for Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X