Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how contacting Jeff Mayweather would do anything to make Mayweather-Pacquiao happen, especially now that the fight doesn't matter near as much.

And if Guerrero lets this fight slip out of his hands over money, he's an idiot.

Comment

Take Rob's highest payday, more than double it = low ball?

Because Ghost is gonna go make $2.5M against anyone else this year?

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      Anyway were the rumors of Floyd being broke true? Offering only 2 mil to Guerrero? God damn he's trying to low ball him hard.

Comment

lol@anyone saying giving robert f****** guerrero 2.5 mil is low balling him. *******s and haters are funny.

Comment

There is no way he's fighting in Dubai. No way.

In the video where this interview was taken, he doesn't even say it like that. The interviewer asked "Do you think this would happen in the U.S or somewhere like Dubai?" and Jeff replies with "I don't know. Probably somewhere like Dubai"

Throughout the whole interview he's basically saying "I heard this" or "I heard that". Nothing solid.

If Guererro truley did turn down 2.5 Million then he's just a moron.

Comment

It wouldnt surprise me if a group of Arab Rich MoFos could pay for them to fight in Dubai, they have the cash to pay Floyd and Manny 100mil each without breaking a sweat, F the PPV, they would be bringing the biggest fight in the world to there country.

These dudes buy English football teams and throw 100s of millions at them, just as a hobby. Why not the biggest fight on the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Anyway were the rumors of Floyd being broke true? Offering only 2 mil to Guerrero? God damn he's trying to low ball him hard.
              you're such a weirdo man....kinda feel sorry for you...see a doctor my dude!!

Comment

Mayweathers are making them-self look bad, every-since Pac lost they been talking about May Vs Pac much more now...no one wants to see thats crap now, May ducked and held off into Pac was shot or on a decline.

He gets no credit for beating Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                  i had a dream the ghost beat the crap out of floyd
                  Thats why they call them dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I don't get why ppl are shocked by this. Oscar used to do the same thing. He even did it to Floyd in fact. Guy like them offer u a big money fight, u take it and u get ready to fight. Trying to get more basically gets u nowhere. That's exactly why we never saw Floyd/Oscar 2. So u can't blame Floyd for this because frankly Guerrero is pricing himself out if this is to be believed.
                    As much as I hate Oscar as a promoter, but as a fighter.. You cant say that he duck anyone... maybe except Margacheato? So floyd and Oscar is totally different... He never have big issues like this, as you said, he only have issues about this split with Floyd 2.... so spot whose the common denominator ...

Comment

Originally posted by warquez View Post
                      i don't consider jeff a real mayweather. He's a cool brother in my book.
                      smh wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X