Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snake... View Post
    :thinkingo

some guy named martin luther king also had a dream.......didn't turn out to good for him
    lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was gonna type this same reply!!!!!!!!!! That dream mlk had turned into a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      As much as I hate Oscar as a promoter, but as a fighter.. You cant say that he duck anyone... maybe except Margacheato? So floyd and Oscar is totally different... He never have big issues like this, as you said, he only have issues about this split with Floyd 2.... so spot whose the common denominator ...
      Please shut up n find the appropriate thread

Comment

RG is gonna price himself out of the Money fight and then he and the floyd haters will say Mayweaher ducked him. Not true at all. RG is an utter moron for asking for 4. Marquez didn't even get 4, why does RG deserve 4?

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          But I thought Floyd was trolling?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          That was before I read about this. If this story is true, with them being apart by a couple million, then he might not have been trolling with the Alexander statement.

Comment

RG pricing himself out. What an idiot.

Comment

Why? No one cares about Pacquiao fight now? Two years ago it was huge and he pussied out.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                let me save you people some time,

Anytime someone mentions a fight involving pacquiao or floyd in dubai, mexico, or macau, or some foreign exotic location,

SHAKE YOUR DAMN HEAD AND MOVE IT ALONG. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
                Or in a special stadium that Bob Arum is claiming to be building.

Comment

Guerrero is about to mess this money up and make a dumb move and be like Marquez instead of getting paid millions he is going to be fighting some bum for a couple of thousand. Difference being Marquez had a leg to stand on and should have just negotiated better. Guerrero doesn't have a damn thing to stand on or a point to make by asking for that amount if true.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Please shut up n find the appropriate thread
                    lol! trolling :0

Comment

If Guerrero is turning down 2.5 mil it tells me that he was seeking a fight with Floyd to simply cash out (Kinda obvious). If he intended to win the fight he'd accept the offer because winning would push him into stardom where the 1.5 million lost is chicken feed.

Comment

Working...
                      X