Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Guerrero gets 4 million God bless him. I don't think he is worth that much. He has much less fan base than Victor Ortiz and that is not saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      If Guerrero gets 4 million God bless him. I don't think he is worth that much. He has much less fan base than Victor Ortiz and that is not saying much.
      I don't think he will be getting 4 mil.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      That's 100% false and fabricated. There is no 4 million dollar demand from Guerrero, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        4Mil in pesos is certain but 4Mil in USD is not even an option!

Comment

if Guerrerhoe is turning his nose up at 2.5 million, he's an ass and doesn't realize who he is and how little he brings to the table. dude has the appearance and personality of an extra from a Papa Roach promo vid and has no fans. he's half-Mexican, that's his only selling point.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather does seem to be the most level headed of all the Mayweathers, but when has he ever been right? He's always talking about Floyd fighting some dude in some foreign country. He's always wrong. Yes he's the most articulate of all the Mayweathers, he's calm, doesn't talk crap, but he's always wrong. When has anything he said actually happened?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              I hope Guerrero don't turn down anything around 2.5 mil cause he is not going to do that much money with anybody else at this moment but he should get his fair shake.

Guerrero has fought his way into the picture

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                How many people will be tuning in to see Robert Guerrero?
                I would if Canelo vs Trout is in the under card.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  According to himself Mayweather's supposed to be the biggest fight and the best fighter in boxing and people want to get on Guerrero for asking for a decent fee?
                  Sounds like 50 pence was right when he said Floyd hates to see anyone else make money.

Personally I think Guerrero is within his rights to play hardball. He's got here the hard way. Apparently a fighter 'being his own man' is only ok with the flomos if it's to Floyd's advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    He offered 40 million flat....but you think that had Manny announced he was willing to take 45%, rather than waiting 10 months later to say so, that they wouldn't have negotiated a % split???

I'm not getting into this.....really it's been done so many times.

According to Floyd he offered Pacquiao 40 mil and was gonna offer him some money that`s made from the back end of the fight but Pacquiao said 50/50 then pass the phone to Micheal Koncs.

40 mil plus money on the back end;Pacquiao would have probably made 60-70 mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      That's another thing. Is Guerrero REALLY asking for 4M? I don't care what anybody says but Guerrero is a much tougher fight than people think and definitely a MUCH TOUGHER fight than Alexander.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Guerrero is a much tougher fight because he`s gonna cheat.In a fair fight he would get beat easily.Regardless if he fights fair or not he would get beat in a dominating fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X