Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    blah blah blah:manyWORD: Man when you got fighters like Bhop fighting near 50...JMM KTFO one of the best in the world... along with other true fighters in their late 30's ....Floyds lame ass excuse is a tad bit exaggerated ! :WORD: lol i guess its all them vicious fighters and massive wars hes been in. Not to mention the number of fights :AOR: GTFO Dont you know defending this guy makes you look like a clown? lol You do now!
    bhop is an anomally. JMM isn't taking tough fights, he's fghting Manny for the money. of course they both make about 1/20th of what floyd does. Again, most fighters at this age and stage of their careers, except if they started late, are or have done the same thing.

typical, when you can't refute a post go with "your defending floyd".

I'm sure if floyd keeps fighting he will lose. Maybe then you will have the chance to create photoshopped pics with him face down ass up like manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      bhop is an anomally. JMM isn't taking tough fights, he's fghting Manny for the money. of course they both make about 1/20th of what floyd does. Again, most fighters at this age and stage of their careers, except if they started late, are or have done the same thing.

typical, when you can't refute a post go with "your defending floyd".

I'm sure if floyd keeps fighting he will lose. Maybe then you will have the chance to create photoshopped pics with him face down ass up like manny.
      Didnt go with anything...you are defending Floyd. Thats cool though. To each their own. If Floyd loses great. If he dont who cares. Hes always gonna be what he has always been. A Coward. LOL just because someone loses dont make them less of a fighter. We all know why Floyd is undefeated. Some think it due to his amazing skill against b class fighters and/or against overweight past prime fighters. I just think if you claim to be the best...show that you are. Ive made my point. and judging by your quote...you understand. Its not debatable.

Comment

Didnt go with anything...you are defending Floyd. Thats cool though. To each their own. If Floyd loses great. If he dont who cares. Hes always gonna be what he has always been. A Coward. LOL just because someone loses dont make them less of a fighter. We all know why Floyd is undefeated. Some think it due to his amazing skill against b class fighters and/or against overweight past prime fighters. I just think if you claim to be the best...show that you are. Ive made my point. and judging by your quote...you understand. Its not debatable.
        when you lose to someone you are a suppoosed to be better then, the loss does make you a lesser fighter. same applies to floyd.

floyd is undefeated because he's beaten everyone he faced. fighters like manny, odh, shane and some others could have faced floyd when they were closer to their prime but chose not to for various reasons including toothaches and an un willingness to accept a cutoff date.

agree, if you claim to be the best, show it. Ask every fighter floyd's faced if he's showed it or not.

If floyd wasn't the best in the world you and the rest of the fringe birther manny fans wouldn't be asking him to fight sergio.

Comment

agree, if you claim to be the best, show it. Ask every fighter floyd's faced if he's showed it or not.

If floyd wasn't the best in the world you and the rest of the fringe birther manny fans wouldn't be asking him to fight sergio.
          But people have asked Pac to fight Sergio, even though Pac fights so much and has the hardest and toughest resume of the last 7 years.

Floyd dont do much fighting thats why people politely ask him to fight Sergio. Surely you cant be pretending to not know this still....ive mentioned it enough times. If not Sergio fight trout, Canelo etc. There is always someone else to fight you know if you arent retired.

Floyd is maybe a top 50 ATG, it wont harm him us requesting him to step up a bit more. Dont be frightened, and embrace us.

Comment

Please elaborate, why is Floyd an undefeated fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by big dunn View Post
              when you lose to someone you are a suppoosed to be better then, the loss does make you a lesser fighter. Same applies to floyd.

Floyd is undefeated because he's beaten everyone he faced. Fighters like manny, odh, shane and some others could have faced floyd when they were closer to their prime but chose not to for various reasons including toothaches and an un willingness to accept a cutoff date.

Agree, if you claim to be the best, show it. Ask every fighter floyd's faced if he's showed it or not.

owned!!!!!

Comment

when you lose to someone you are a suppoosed to be better then, the loss does make you a lesser fighter. same applies to floyd.

floyd is undefeated because he's beaten everyone he faced. fighters like manny, odh, shane and some others could have faced floyd when they were closer to their prime but chose not to for various reasons including toothaches and an un willingness to accept a cutoff date.

I've seen many fighters lose and in that loss their stock went up. Seen fighters win and stock went down...Floyd is a fan base fighter. He really dont have a big fan base. He likes to fight people who have countries behind them. Better for PPV! Doesn't make him a better fighter. Doesn't mean the fighter with the huge fan base is the best fighter out there! Or most deserving!
                Floyd is undefeated because he fights less and his opponents are cherry picked. Not to mention he retired when the WW division heated up and he had no more outs. He had to retire and wait. So he did and out of everyone he came back and fought a LW. Just because JMM fought Manny @ 130lbs once before. So he fights him at WW and outweighed him..lol! Again...making excuses that the fighters he could have fought was not his doing....thats just ******ed!
                Its not just Manny fans who want him to fight Sergio or Canelo and so on. Its Boxing fans in general. Im a Manny fan and know that A fight with Sergio will never happen. But why wouldnt anyone want to see that fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  But people have asked Pac to fight Sergio, even though Pac fights so much and has the hardest and toughest resume of the last 7 years.

Floyd dont do much fighting thats why people politely ask him to fight Sergio. Surely you cant be pretending to not know this still....ive mentioned it enough times. If not Sergio fight trout, Canelo etc. There is always someone else to fight you know if you arent retired.

Floyd is maybe a top 50 ATG, it wont harm him us requesting him to step up a bit more. Dont be frightened, and embrace us.
                  no, people asked if manny would answer sergio's calling him out same as you asked if floyd would.

In your opinion manny has had a tough resume. He's beaten a ton of guys he was 3-1 or better favorite against. How hard is that? Same thing floyd has done, but when he does it it aint a big deal.

No matter how you minimize floyd or lowball his ranking, it doesn't change reality. Floyd's still on top and manny is medically suspended because he got KTFO by a LW moving up to 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                    Please elaborate, why is Floyd an undefeated fighter?
                    Didnt i type it in English?

Comment

Didnt i type it in English?
                      Figured you couldn't give a legit answer. Master Hater!!

Comment

Working...
                      X