Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes but not the first choice opponent thats all. We wanted Pac first so he didnt deliver. If not Pac, Sergio.....no delivery again. If no Sergio....Bradley perhaps, he was unbeaten after and not Pacs used goods. Maybe Canelo after that.
    So Cotto was fifth choice at best.
    actually you wanted hatton 1st and he killed him. then you wanted shane, and he killed him. then you wanted manny, but manny didn't want a cutoff.

now you want sergio because its clear to everyone, even you and the rest of the far right fringe manny fanbase that everyone who for years said putting manny in with a fast counterpuncher, one that has a huge reach advantage, is not a good matchup for manny.

we get it. you are desperate for floyd to lose but your 7 yeaqr crusade on NSB hasn't done any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      a fair assumption but not a fact walt.
      No but this is a Fact!!!

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" -Floyd Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        No but this is a Fact!!!

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" -Floyd Mayweather

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020
        Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2JIijYYcK
        This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is looking to fight five more times before retiring from the sport. Mayweather, 35-years-old, returns on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He faces WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs). Mayweather wants to have at least two fights per year, which puts him on the path to retirement at age 37. On June 1, Mayweather will report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas to spend 87 days in jail for a domestic abuse charge. He wants to take another fight in the fall.

"Safe to say, probably -- this one [with Cotto], plus five more. And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions," Mayweather told David Mayo of the Grand Rapids Press. "I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

Comment

• Pac fight couldn't be made, he was too scared of the needles that they were using to build the new stadium where he could live for 6 months to heal the cut that he got from Cotto when Miguel b1tchslapped him for demanding a 148 catchweight for Cotto's 154 belt.

So Floyd stepped up and took it.

Pac got Zero Dark Thirty'd by a 40 year old lightweight.

The end.

Comment

actually you wanted hatton 1st and he killed him. then you wanted shane, and he killed him. then you wanted manny, but manny didn't want a cutoff.

now you want sergio because its clear to everyone, even you and the rest of the far right fringe manny fanbase that everyone who for years said putting manny in with a fast counterpuncher, one that has a huge reach advantage, is not a good matchup for manny.

Yes i wanted hatton but at 140 and a fair referee, in manchester. So i didnt get any of those threee wishes.

Now i want Sergio for Floyd as im trying to help Floyds career. Its no use Floyd trying to pad out his career with the Guerreros of this world as he has only a few fights left.
            He might as well be ambitious and perhaps fight someone who could claim to be his hardest test to date. If you are near the end of your career is no reason to not challenge yourself and take easy fights. Guerrero may not be exactly easy, but could you honestly say it is Floyds hardest ever fight or the most dangerous out there.?

Comment

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2JIijYYcK
              This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is looking to fight five more times before retiring from the sport. Mayweather, 35-years-old, returns on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He faces WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs). Mayweather wants to have at least two fights per year, which puts him on the path to retirement at age 37. On June 1, Mayweather will report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas to spend 87 days in jail for a domestic abuse charge. He wants to take another fight in the fall.

"Safe to say, probably -- this one [with Cotto], plus five more. And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions," Mayweather told David Mayo of the Grand Rapids Press. "I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"
              Same news. :ANYWORD: Not fighting Strong Young Champions because hes getting older. Sooooo fighting guys we want him to is out of the question. If he does fight it will be a cherry pick to win easy...or a pay off fight for some starving fighter. He wants to be rich coward...you need that link as well? Health first.!! Dude is a straight bltch!:WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Yes i wanted hatton but at 140 and a fair referee, in manchester. So i didnt get any of those threee wishes.

Now i want Sergio for Floyd as im trying to help Floyds career. Its no use Floyd trying to pad out his career with the Guerreros of this world as he has only a few fights left.
                He might as well be ambitious and perhaps fight someone who could claim to be his hardest test to date. If you are near the end of your career is no reason to not challenge yourself and take easy fights. Guerrero may not be exactly easy, but could you honestly say it is Floyds hardest ever fight or the most dangerous out there.?
                no, you are trying to find a way to keep manny viable after your years of felonious ****sucking was washed away with one well timed JMM right hand. 7 years of hating down the tubes whooooosh....

but hey, at least you can always just pick any fighter floyd didn't fight and over exaggerate that fighter and leave out facts. here on NSB you'll get plenty other fring birther fans to support you.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Same news. :ANYWORD: Not fighting Strong Young Champions because hes getting older. Sooooo fighting guys we want him to is out of the question. If he does fight it will be a cherry pick to win easy...or a pay off fight for some starving fighter. He wants to be rich coward...you need that link as well? Health first.!! Dude is a straight bltch!:WORD:
                  Usually, aging fighters don't do this unless they need the money. floyd just said it out loud. how terrible.

what you mean to say is you will call him a coward and say he is scared of a fighter before he signs to fight them then after he beats them you will say its a cherry pick and easy. then you will say the same thing about another guy so you can continue to hate.

and now you've added the "he paid them off" to your bag of excuses.

its just too bad you can't be like floyd fans right now and post picture after picture of him face down and ass up asleep.

Comment

Usually, aging fighters don't do this unless they need the money. floyd just said it out loud. how terrible.

what you mean to say is you will call him a coward and say he is scared of a fighter before he signs to fight them then after he beats them you will say its a cherry pick and easy. then you will say the same thing about another guy so you can continue to hate.

and now you've added the "he paid them off" to your bag of excuses.

its just too bad you can't be like floyd fans right now and post picture after picture of him face down and ass up asleep.
                    blah blah blah:manyWORD: Man when you got fighters like Bhop fighting near 50...JMM KTFO one of the best in the world... along with other true fighters in their late 30's ....Floyds lame ass excuse is a tad bit exaggerated ! :WORD: lol i guess its all them vicious fighters and massive wars hes been in. Not to mention the number of fights :AOR: GTFO Dont you know defending this guy makes you look like a clown? lol You do now!

Comment

• Yeah, Floyd should be brave and fight a 135 lb guy multiple times and demand a 148 CW to get Cotto's 154 belt.

Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                      X